| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 12:24 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: How Old am I?  (Read 1479 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Badandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1403
How Old am I?
« on: May 24, 2010, 03:37:00 AM »
Well do you know?  :cop:

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Boozman

  • [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2568
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 04:00:55 AM »
I would Say either 11 or 12 to be honest.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Badandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1403
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 04:23:34 AM »
Boozman WRONG!!

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline James Bowling

  • Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3474
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 04:41:10 AM »
5?
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Hiroaki

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 345
  • Alterlis
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 05:09:09 AM »
55?
   COURTESY
 PROFESSIONALISM
RESPECT

Ex LSPD Senior Officer
2x Meritorious Service Medal
1x Community Policing Medal

Offline Badandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1403
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 05:29:11 AM »
WRONG!!

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Boozman

  • [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2568
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 05:35:15 AM »
Your 13 sir. Although i though you were younger.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Badandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1403
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 05:41:30 AM »
CORRECT!!

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2010, 06:03:31 AM »
No you're not...you're 15!

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Salmonella

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1304
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2010, 10:42:30 AM »
I'm 13 too, but what's the use of this topic

Offline [ACSD]Sam_N

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 126
  • Youngest Cop in SAPD.
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 08:58:46 AM »
rawr im 11
Signed-
ACSD - Deputy
ARPD - Officer

[ACSD]Sam_N

Offline Cruel Cooking Chef Curry Alterlis

  • San Andreas Highway Patrol - Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 260
  • 067's Gaming
    • Skype - corey067
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 12:33:42 PM »
lolwtfomgbbqz0r I'm 12  :cop:
Signed,
Corey Alterlis

Argonath RPG Fire Department - Station 2's Company Chief
San Andreas Highway Patrol - Commissioner

Offline Uninhibited

  • [SA:MP] CRASH Rookie [SA:MP] Ac. Instructor
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 365
  • [Rstar]Uninhibited
  • Badge-ID: #DM2326
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 23:26:38 PM »
Young people, respect to old buddies - 16 here :D (of course I am kidding ;) )
To improve and develop ArgonathRPG

To serve and protect

Offline Wayne

  • SA-MP Admin
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 832
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 23:49:10 PM »
???
this topic is pointless.

Sago

  • Guest
Re: How Old am I?
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2010, 00:04:08 AM »
Hmm, i guess 13.

???
this topic is pointless.


 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal