| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 12:21 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: The Police Officer's Creed  (Read 32986 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline James Bowling

  • Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3474
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: The Police Officer's Creed
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2010, 20:59:54 PM »
I open the PD door
Look there's a whore.
I knew I could Score
Then suddenly my Cock was Sore
And I was also Poor
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: The Police Officer's Creed
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2010, 05:53:54 AM »
Jerome's

Police Officers engaging
Suspects are evading.
I trip one of them down
You look like a clown.

I grab deagle from my waist
And I don't hesistate.
Sirens in the background
Empty shells are impound.

Suspect being dragged to cars
officer over there frowns.
Code 4 is being declared
Everyone now spread.

I open the PD door
Look there's a whore.
Suspect being tossed into jail
All suspects fucc'ing hail!

Very nice!

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Dutchy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 469
  • Badge-ID: 6669
  • SA-MP: Dutchy
Re: The Police Officer's Creed
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2010, 07:23:53 AM »
Love it, Jerome! :app:
Re: Followup.
"A 9mm can kill a Hydra, or Hunter ... that is fact, aiming at them = threatening behavior.

Do so in real life and watch what happens ..." -[R*]CBFasi

« Sent to: Dutchy on: 21-06-2013, 05:27:27 »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal