Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: AndrewR on January 28, 2010, 15:09:34 PM

Title: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: AndrewR on January 28, 2010, 15:09:34 PM
I'm resigned from SAPD because I got accepted into FBI. Good luck all SAPD members and see you in-game. I'll be looking forward to team-work with you at 207's lol  :cop: ( please remove my forum rank )

Good bye !!!
Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: Mahome on January 28, 2010, 15:36:35 PM
Good Luck in F.B.I.

/salutes to officer.

Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: Blinky on January 28, 2010, 16:01:34 PM
DODO,

no way bro, your one good guy, i loved patrolling with you back in the day,   mann this sucks,  oh well good luck my friend
Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: AndrewR on January 28, 2010, 16:11:19 PM
DODO,

no way bro, your one good guy, i loved patrolling with you back in the day,   mann this sucks,  oh well good luck my friend

Lol..thanks bro.
Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: Janar on January 28, 2010, 16:19:40 PM
Bye :(
Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: Jaka. on January 28, 2010, 20:10:57 PM
duddeee! you remember me? RPG_Police!
you said me... you applying into FBI because you are borred of waiting to get acceptd in ARPD Good Luck! these are your dreams
DONT SCREW IT UP  :lol:
 ;)
Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: Aryin James on January 29, 2010, 03:08:17 AM
Bye
Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: Boozman on January 29, 2010, 03:11:48 AM
Bye
Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: GiacJr on January 29, 2010, 15:47:20 PM
Name removed from DPD & SAPD Member Lists.
Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: Oliver Daniels on January 29, 2010, 18:05:08 PM
Honestly I'm not suprised. You'll do well in the FBI, Dodo.
Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: Hidduh on January 30, 2010, 12:54:08 PM
God freakin' damnit Dodo.
Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: Mike_Johnson on January 30, 2010, 21:36:03 PM
.. Dodo , you were a great Officer. I wish you good luck in FBI.  :cop:
Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: AndrewR on January 31, 2010, 00:32:23 AM
Thank you all guys :cop:
Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: Alsatian on January 31, 2010, 01:49:42 AM
From what I've seen Dodo, you're a fantastic officer, who has put a lot of hard work and devotion into ARPD.

I wish you good luck in FBI. Take care, farewell.
Title: Re: Dodo's Resignation
Post by: [R*]Drix on January 31, 2010, 17:02:33 PM
Good luck in F.B.I Dodo!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal