Argonath RPG Police Department

GTA: San Andreas => SA:MP Application Desk => SAPD Information Center => Rejected Applications => Topic started by: Dratted on December 21, 2009, 19:42:41 PM

Title: SAPD : Eduardo Diablos
Post by: Dratted on December 21, 2009, 19:42:41 PM
Nickname: Eduardo Diablos
Age: 27 IG 19 IRL
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 4.5 Months
How long have you played as a cop: A long Time, Especially for the first & 4th Month.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes, I do.
Have you got a driver license? Yes, I have.
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes, I have.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed):Yep, With Mic.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Nope, Although I have applied, And then Went Inactive.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? N/A
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): Lost Interest, [ Do you Still want Link?]
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: To Help Clean Up the Streets Of Argonath, Keep it Clean, Crime to A Minimum and The General Public Happy.
Title: Re: SAPD : Eduardo Diablos
Post by: Dratted on December 23, 2009, 16:22:41 PM
REPORT LAST 2 DAYS:
Jailed:2
Killed:6
Tickets: 2
Warnings: 3

Lost suspects : 1 - Got Rammed, Flipped and Destroyed.

--

23/12/09 Report :
Jailed : 2
Weed Confiscated : 37
Tickets : 2

- I was On Country Patrol.

--

24/12/09 Report :
1 Ticket Handed Out
Its been a Christmas Party For Most of The Day.

Title: Re: SAPD : Eduardo Diablos
Post by: Sarah Pallory 'Jones' on December 23, 2009, 17:41:14 PM
Good luck And keep doing ur reports, it will help you, belive me :)
Title: Re: SAPD : Eduardo Diablos
Post by: Dratted on December 24, 2009, 16:59:58 PM
Good luck And keep doing ur reports, it will help you, belive me :)

Thanks, Sarah, I will Definitely Keep Up With The Reports.
Title: Re: SAPD : Eduardo Diablos
Post by: Dratted on December 29, 2009, 00:23:02 AM
Been a little inactive. Getting some more RAM, for my gaming PC, It works on my mac, but I deleted GTA SA on it and Just want it on my gaming PC.
Title: Re: SAPD : Eduardo Diablos
Post by: Spikmun on January 04, 2010, 18:05:08 PM
Eduardo is a good RPer (And very funny), Good luck  ;)
Title: Re: SAPD : Eduardo Diablos
Post by: GiacJr on January 11, 2010, 12:34:28 PM
If you're still interested in the force, reply here within 2 days. Failing to do so will result in rejection.

Signed,
Giac Junior
Title: Re: SAPD : Eduardo Diablos
Post by: Dratted on January 12, 2010, 19:26:07 PM
Eduardo is a good RPer (And very funny), Good luck  ;)

Thanks very much! =]

Sorry I havent been very active I have been working.

Still Interested.
Title: Re: SAPD : Eduardo Diablos
Post by: GiacJr on January 19, 2010, 10:26:16 AM
If you're still interested in the force, reply here within 2 days. Failing to do so will result in rejection.

Signed,
Giac Junior
Title: Re: SAPD : Eduardo Diablos
Post by: GiacJr on January 22, 2010, 06:23:52 AM
Rejected, due lack of interest.

Signed,
Giac Junior
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal