Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Ryan_August on December 18, 2009, 05:56:38 AM

Title: Retirement from SAPD - Officer Josh_Page
Post by: Ryan_August on December 18, 2009, 05:56:38 AM
** Josh_Page hands in his badge.

I have decided to return back to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I am handing in my badge for the SAPD to continue my career in FBI.


Sorry to anyone who disagrees.


** Josh_Page leaves LSPD
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD - Officer Josh_Page
Post by: Jaka. on December 18, 2009, 06:57:33 AM
/me dissagrees
but still you are a good man GL in FBI (whats the B word agien -_-?)
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD - Officer Josh_Page
Post by: SKenney on December 18, 2009, 07:07:13 AM
Josh, I remember you from when I first joined Argonath. Good luck in the Bureau!
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD - Officer Josh_Page
Post by: Chief J. Schappell on December 18, 2009, 07:14:37 AM
Good luck man, and welcome back to being active! :cop:
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD - Officer Josh_Page
Post by: Ryan_August on December 18, 2009, 15:37:34 PM
Good luck man, and welcome back to being active! :cop:

Kinda active.. lol
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal