Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Police Gallery => Pictures => Topic started by: JRockie on November 25, 2009, 01:54:13 AM

Title: SFPD Kidnapped
Post by: JRockie on November 25, 2009, 01:54:13 AM
(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-017.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-018.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-019.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-020.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-021.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-022.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-023.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-024.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-025.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-026.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-027.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-028.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-029.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-030.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-031.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-032.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-033.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-033.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-034.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-035.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-036.png)(http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/juanrivas10/sa-mp-037.png)
Title: Re: SFPD Kidnapped
Post by: JRockie on November 25, 2009, 02:09:09 AM
DOWNLOAD Here http://www.mediafire.com/?znfminwhoke (http://www.mediafire.com/?znfminwhoke)
Title: Re: SFPD Kidnapped
Post by: RockStracci on November 25, 2009, 02:11:10 AM
Lol, there I am  :rofl: :rofl:

Ewww... nametags on other pcs with poor resolution sucks :S

I couldn't take any picture cause I had my screenshots on 999 once again after a week lol. Just re-cleared it...

but that was good for me... Action for first time!
Title: Re: SFPD Kidnapped
Post by: JRockie on November 25, 2009, 02:13:03 AM
If you download it Is Pretty Good
Title: Re: SFPD Kidnapped
Post by: jemerson on November 25, 2009, 02:43:11 AM
Lol, there I am  :rofl: :rofl:

Ewww... nametags on other pcs with poor resolution sucks :S

I couldn't take any picture cause I had my screenshots on 999 once again after a week lol. Just re-cleared it...

but that was good for me... Action for first time!
Fraps Screenshots?
Title: Re: SFPD Kidnapped
Post by: [TCL]Brian_G on November 26, 2009, 02:08:12 AM
The operation was a succeed, And there i im in the picture :D
Title: Re: SFPD Kidnapped
Post by: Aryin James on November 26, 2009, 02:23:54 AM
I was in like, 7 or so pictures. <3 Yay me !
Title: Re: SFPD Kidnapped
Post by: Thomas_Crof on November 27, 2009, 19:10:22 PM
No report about this has been made. Who was the operation leader?
Title: Re: SFPD Kidnapped
Post by: [TCL]Brian_G on November 27, 2009, 20:13:45 PM
No report about this has been made. Who was the operation leader?

I think FBI , but not sure.
Title: Re: SFPD Kidnapped
Post by: TeaM_QSens on December 02, 2009, 15:24:00 PM
it was really great day.
Title: Re: SFPD Kidnapped
Post by: Tyler Grey on December 03, 2009, 07:23:48 AM
WOW, Looks like some quality police work there
Title: Re: SFPD Kidnapped
Post by: Worldlife on December 06, 2009, 10:52:38 AM
why am i always off-line for the good operations!!! ahhh i hate time diffrences!@!@!@
Title: Re: SFPD Kidnapped
Post by: Sarah Pallory 'Jones' on December 06, 2009, 14:48:24 PM
cooly
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal