Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Police Gallery => Pictures => Topic started by: Rabbit on November 21, 2009, 08:41:45 AM

Title: My animated .GIF's
Post by: Rabbit on November 21, 2009, 08:41:45 AM
(http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk52/fatmenfoto/Animated%20GIFs/ChargerFront.gif)

(http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk52/fatmenfoto/Animated%20GIFs/ChargerRear.gif)

(http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk52/fatmenfoto/Animated%20GIFs/NewAnimation.gif)

(http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk52/fatmenfoto/Animated%20GIFs/TrafficADviser.gif)

(http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk52/fatmenfoto/Animated%20GIFs/gallery11-1.gif)

(http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk52/fatmenfoto/Animated%20GIFs/testtest.gif)

Title: Re: My animated .GIF's
Post by: Bert on November 21, 2009, 10:40:07 AM
Nice  :)
Title: Re: My animated .GIF's
Post by: Cruel Cooking Chef Curry Alterlis on November 21, 2009, 10:58:36 AM
Do you mind if I take it as my signature/other?  :cop:

Very nice pics  ;)
Title: Re: My animated .GIF's
Post by: jemerson on November 21, 2009, 17:28:28 PM
Truely amazing, I need the one of my car, I lost the link  :cry:
Title: Re: My animated .GIF's
Post by: RoryAnstruther on November 21, 2009, 22:25:58 PM
Very nice looking Rabbit. If I can find the files on my laptop, I made a CVPI with a LED light up. Only headlights, then all Code 3's are on, reducing to just the steady red, spot lights, take down lights, and then off.

I'll see if I can find it :P May give you some ideas. The LEDs I drew are pretty high quality too.

Constructive Criticism:
Your spotlights are too bulb-looking, too much glow. Bit of tweaking and render effects would make it look realistic.
Headlights are too spot-looking, less "radiant". Need to radiate more and be less like a circle.

Not saying anything except tips to help. I've used photoshop and done video editing for 6 years, so I'm rather good with it - Just giving you tips :)
Title: Re: My animated .GIF's
Post by: Marcello on November 22, 2009, 12:07:52 PM
wow, really cool:)
good work
Title: Re: My animated .GIF's
Post by: Bobby Duke on November 27, 2009, 00:15:47 AM
How did you get them so clear? Mine always comes out blurry
Title: Re: My animated .GIF's
Post by: Squeak on November 27, 2009, 20:31:42 PM
Where's the one with the swastikas?
Title: Re: My animated .GIF's
Post by: Tyler Grey on December 05, 2009, 20:34:14 PM
Those are awesome man :D
Title: Re: My animated .GIF's
Post by: Sarah Pallory 'Jones' on December 06, 2009, 14:51:44 PM
cooool
Title: Re: My animated .GIF's
Post by: Doggi on December 08, 2009, 11:47:30 AM
*Doggi like's it


Nicly done ;)
Title: Re: My animated .GIF's
Post by: Kiryan on December 14, 2009, 22:55:41 PM
Wow, wow, wow...

Wow.
Title: Re: My animated .GIF's
Post by: Tony_Lepas on December 15, 2009, 21:46:10 PM
Rabbit,your avatar so cute  :omg:
Title: Re: My animated .GIF's
Post by: Hiroaki on December 17, 2009, 11:49:15 AM
See my GIF Animation if you want.
Ambulance/Firetruck
http://www.arfd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=206
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal