Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Wolfe on October 27, 2009, 00:07:07 AM

Title: inactive for a few months
Post by: Wolfe on October 27, 2009, 00:07:07 AM
Ok guyz, I'm leaving for a few months..I need to focus abit mroe on IRL..So yeah..Imma try to still check forums and shit, but can't play..So see ya all around..


-Wolfe
Title: Re: Leaving for a few months
Post by: [R*]Austin on October 27, 2009, 00:13:21 AM
Nah
Title: Re: Leaving for a few months
Post by: Wolfe on October 27, 2009, 00:20:37 AM
Nah
Don't be so Negative dude :) Yah Imma leave..Possibly back in a few months..You guyz wont get rid of me so fast...
Title: Re: Leaving for a few months
Post by: Shawn Edwards on October 27, 2009, 00:27:24 AM
You cant resist Argonath. You will still play.
Title: Re: Leaving for a few months
Post by: Wolfe on October 27, 2009, 00:28:31 AM
Is this some kind of terror movie ? lol..Even if I wanted to play, I don't have the patience of downloading the game again anyways...So yeah
Title: Re: inactive for a few months
Post by: [R*]Austin on October 27, 2009, 08:48:29 AM
I know you have it secretly under a different name.
So yeah
So nah... :war:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal