Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Police Gallery => Pictures => Topic started by: Petar on September 11, 2009, 22:05:43 PM

Title: CBF's 10-33
Post by: Petar on September 11, 2009, 22:05:43 PM
(http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5159/samp064.th.png) (http://img525.imageshack.us/i/samp064.png/)
(http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3958/samp065o.th.png) (http://img198.imageshack.us/i/samp065o.png/)

We Closed Down Some Roads Coz of A POSSIBLE Attack on the ARPD.
Title: Re: CBF's 10-33
Post by: Wolfe on September 12, 2009, 00:45:55 AM
Oshi I saw myself !! So niec :)
Title: Re: CBF's 10-33
Post by: Ben Samiir on September 12, 2009, 01:39:14 AM
Was a nice mission.
Title: Re: CBF's 10-33
Post by: Petar on September 12, 2009, 02:16:55 AM
I wish I had the road block pics ...
Title: Re: CBF's 10-33
Post by: SKenney on September 12, 2009, 05:20:45 AM
CBF looks badass in that SWAT unifourm!
Title: Re: CBF's 10-33
Post by: Boozman on September 12, 2009, 05:52:57 AM
CBF looks badass in that SWAT unifourm!
Title: Re: CBF's 10-33
Post by: Thomas_Crof on September 12, 2009, 10:39:15 AM
I always miss SWAT action :neutral:
Title: Re: CBF's 10-33
Post by: jemerson on September 12, 2009, 11:53:10 AM
CBF looks badass in that SWAT unifourm!
Title: Re: CBF's 10-33
Post by: RockStracci on September 12, 2009, 16:29:31 PM
FBI was there too  :D :D
Title: Re: CBF's 10-33
Post by: Wayne on September 12, 2009, 20:14:20 PM
woah, i wanted to be there.. :P
Title: Re: CBF's 10-33
Post by: Mahome on September 18, 2009, 14:01:01 PM
FBI - Its alright more action needed though

SWAT - just complete badass
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal