Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Jonny O'Sullivan on September 07, 2009, 22:43:35 PM

Title: JONNY IS BACK to SAPD
Post by: Jonny O'Sullivan on September 07, 2009, 22:43:35 PM
I hereby retire from SAPD and retire from my rank of SAPD Lieutenant and SWAT Bravo Lead. I have had an amazing time in SAPD and have met some really great people, these people have made my time in SAPD worth while and I would like to thank them for what they have done and how they have made ARPD such a great force.

Many thanks

Ex-Lieutenant
Jonny Bravo.
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: RockStracci on September 07, 2009, 22:47:05 PM
Damn IT...

good luck in your real life dude  :(
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Pazienza on September 07, 2009, 22:53:39 PM
Good luck in the future, sad you're leaving :(
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: [R*]Pancher on September 07, 2009, 22:59:50 PM
Good bye Jonny, have a good time  :cop:
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: James_Stone on September 07, 2009, 23:02:43 PM
Bye Jonny.
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: jemerson on September 07, 2009, 23:08:27 PM
Thank you for your time in the SAPD, best of luck in your future endeavors
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: [Rstar]Vince on September 07, 2009, 23:34:24 PM
JONNY NO! WHY?!?!?! Don't just.. ugh man, first James now you. :(
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Matrixbob on September 07, 2009, 23:34:49 PM
Good luck jonny it was great working with you.
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: GiacJr on September 08, 2009, 08:52:05 AM
Cya.
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Janar on September 08, 2009, 14:42:53 PM
Good bye Jonny!  :( :cry:
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Plam Knight on September 08, 2009, 14:47:24 PM
Bye Jonny,what is going on with SAPD,you lose your best members like Jonny,Jay,James Hunter,Battle and a lot other.
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Thomas_Crof on September 08, 2009, 16:10:20 PM
You. Gotta. Be. Shitting. Me... :eek:
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Deuce on September 09, 2009, 03:22:50 AM
Peace out.
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Jonny O'Sullivan on September 21, 2009, 21:07:01 PM
I'm back

Yes, unfortunate from some but i'm back. I just couldn't stand being away from you guys, see you guys on the field!
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: smey on September 21, 2009, 21:09:58 PM
Welcome back!
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Thomas_Crof on September 21, 2009, 21:54:46 PM
I'm back

Yes, unfortunate from some but i'm back. I just couldn't stand being away from you guys, see you guys on the field!

Welcome back! Now become SWAT commander :)
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: jemerson on September 21, 2009, 21:58:35 PM
Welcome back!
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: [Rstar]Vince on September 21, 2009, 23:19:04 PM
I'm back

Yes, unfortunate from some but i'm back. I just couldn't stand being away from you guys, see you guys on the field!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D now be active :hit:
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: ElMartu on September 22, 2009, 01:46:18 AM
The Undercover operation finished early because of the shutdown of SAID? :P

Just kidding, some theory I made. Welcome back!
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Wayne on September 22, 2009, 01:50:40 AM
Welcome back mate
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Wolfe on September 22, 2009, 03:13:11 AM
The Undercover operation finished early because of the shutdown of SAID? :P

Just kidding, some theory I made. Welcome back!

You and I made -_-


YAY !! Welcome back Jonny !!!
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: ElMartu on September 22, 2009, 19:57:25 PM
/give Wolfe credit

By the way, I think I know who the new SWAT commander may be...!
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Wolfe on September 22, 2009, 20:21:54 PM
/give Wolfe credit

By the way, I think I know who the new SWAT commander may be...!

+1 ?
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Jonny O'Sullivan on September 22, 2009, 22:12:41 PM
The Undercover operation finished early because of the shutdown of SAID? :P

Uhm.. There was no undercover operation, and I really did leave.  :gandalf:

Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Mahome on September 23, 2009, 14:48:01 PM
Welcome back!!! :)

Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Janar on September 23, 2009, 15:06:55 PM
WB!
Title: Re: JONNY IS BACK to SAPD
Post by: Pazienza on September 23, 2009, 17:06:36 PM
welcome back! :P
Title: Re: Retirement from SAPD
Post by: Oliver Daniels on September 23, 2009, 22:39:15 PM
The Undercover operation finished early because of the shutdown of SAID? :P

Uhm.. There was no undercover operation, and I really did leave.  :gandalf:


'course you did
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal