Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Oliver Daniels on August 29, 2009, 18:25:28 PM

Title: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: Oliver Daniels on August 29, 2009, 18:25:28 PM
I'm attempting to rejoin the FBI because I don't want to be a constant criminal anymore... Besides, the criminal underworld is full of annoying people.

Anyways, cya.
Title: Re: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: Boozman on August 29, 2009, 18:28:21 PM
another FBI?

anyways good luck bro.
Title: Re: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: Bianconeri on August 29, 2009, 19:17:57 PM
lol what? im tired of being criminal constant?
you act like the ARPD is a criminal organisation

being a criminal is what you do, not what ARPD says you to do

no a big suprise that you leave though, you dont seem to be interested in this work

good luck in joining FBI
Title: Re: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: jemerson on August 29, 2009, 19:19:59 PM
Oh good I won't have to say that ugly ass avatar ever again
Title: Re: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: Oliver Daniels on August 29, 2009, 20:27:52 PM
Oh good I won't have to say that ugly ass avatar ever again
I'll still be posting on the forums.

lol what? im tired of being criminal constant?
you act like the ARPD is a criminal organisation

being a criminal is what you do, not what ARPD says you to do

no a big suprise that you leave though, you dont seem to be interested in this work

good luck in joining FBI
I'm joining FBI to stop my criminal activity. Sadly I have to leave ARPD to.
Title: Re: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: FlameMan on August 29, 2009, 21:10:51 PM
Accepted.
Title: Re: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: Thomas_Crof on August 30, 2009, 12:16:23 PM
Hmm... I thought you already left before... I fail.
Good luck.

Signed,
Lieutenant Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Title: Re: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: Bianconeri on August 31, 2009, 07:55:40 AM

I'm joining FBI to stop my criminal activity. Sadly I have to leave ARPD to.

ok, sounds strange though, addicted to criminal work,
good luck there
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal