Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Pazienza on August 27, 2009, 09:57:11 AM

Title: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: Pazienza on August 27, 2009, 09:57:11 AM
Hello folks, we've had great times together, maybe an award or a promotion or w/e was on his way, I worked hard for 8 months as an Officer and I hope I will be remembered for that, but for my SAPD Career it's over.
I will try my luck into the FBI.

Good luck guys.
Title: Re: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: FlameMan on August 27, 2009, 11:23:47 AM
Accepted...
Title: Re: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: Fabio on August 27, 2009, 15:08:48 PM
Good luck Pazi. ;)
Title: Re: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: Pazienza on August 27, 2009, 16:33:30 PM
Thanks, Fabio ;)
Title: Re: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: jemerson on August 27, 2009, 16:37:45 PM
Best of luck to you!
Title: Re: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: RoryAnstruther on August 27, 2009, 19:50:49 PM
best of luck, and have fun with where ever you go from here!
Title: Re: Resignation from SAPD
Post by: [R*]Austin on August 27, 2009, 22:02:39 PM
Bye.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal