Argonath RPG Police Department

General => General Discussion => Topic started by: Twenty on June 27, 2009, 21:49:17 PM

Title: Main FBI Signatures
Post by: Twenty on June 27, 2009, 21:49:17 PM
FBI has now a main Signature,, I think..

(http://i43.tinypic.com/2wnza86.png)

Where now "Twenty" is, there will be put the name of the FBI member. Like this one:
(http://i43.tinypic.com/2hpq82s.png)

Hope you guys like it..
Title: Re: Main FBI Signatures
Post by: Frederick on June 28, 2009, 00:19:21 AM
(( I think you used a tutorial for this, right?  I remember seeing a tutorial on how to do a signature very similar to this.  Nice work none the less.  ;) ))
Title: Re: Main FBI Signatures
Post by: Rare on June 28, 2009, 03:16:38 AM
Can U make one for me?
Title: Re: Main FBI Signatures
Post by: AndyF on June 28, 2009, 04:13:18 AM
Nice Work Twenty Great job.
Title: Re: Main FBI Signatures
Post by: Matute on June 28, 2009, 06:46:05 AM
They look awesome, nice work!
Title: Re: Main FBI Signatures
Post by: Ryan_van_Buiten on June 28, 2009, 07:49:58 AM
***Ohreneti*** very cool ... i like them i would like one too xD
Title: Re: Main FBI Signatures
Post by: MikeUK on August 19, 2009, 04:46:55 AM
Oh, dude, I want one!

Oh, wait....
Title: Re: Main FBI Signatures
Post by: Spartan on August 19, 2009, 06:14:42 AM
Nice signature's Twenty, really nice. (( Not A Joke  :neutral: ))

Lol, Mike, nice sig as well, I like mine more . . .  :D
Title: Re: Main FBI Signatures
Post by: Ryan_van_Buiten on August 19, 2009, 06:38:26 AM
Can you make me one too please ?  :D
Title: Re: Main FBI Signatures
Post by: MikeUK on August 19, 2009, 06:39:34 AM
Can you make me one too please ?  :D
Sure, any particular text? Or just a random line?
Title: Re: Main FBI Signatures
Post by: Ryan_van_Buiten on August 19, 2009, 09:32:48 AM
Maladoi

SAPD Detective .  :rofl:
Title: Re: Main FBI Signatures
Post by: Fabio on August 19, 2009, 11:39:27 AM
Nice, maybe its time I made a Signature for the VC:MP FBI. :P
Title: Re: Main FBI Signatures
Post by: Twenty on August 19, 2009, 12:25:30 PM
Uhm Guys? Wtf :cry:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal