Argonath RPG Police Department

General => General Discussion => Topic started by: [AV]Natan on April 13, 2009, 13:01:39 PM

Title: I back :]
Post by: [AV]Natan on April 13, 2009, 13:01:39 PM
finally i back into my computer and this means to my activity too :]
i buy new graphic card: Nvidia 9500 GT 1GB :]]]
Title: Re: I back :]
Post by: Aimzz on April 13, 2009, 13:23:01 PM
Welcome Back, Natan!
Title: Re: I back :]
Post by: [AV]Natan on April 13, 2009, 13:39:57 PM
thnx amizz :]
Title: Re: I back :]
Post by: JaMeS Alterlis on April 13, 2009, 18:44:36 PM
Give me that  :D

Welcome back, Natan!  ;)

 :cop:
Title: Re: I back :]
Post by: [AV]Natan on April 13, 2009, 20:47:54 PM
Thnx Jimmy :]]
Title: Re: I back :]
Post by: Thomas_Crof on April 13, 2009, 20:57:47 PM
I also need a new PC.. Problems: no cash, not generous ( Lol, I totally forgot how to write) enough parents.
Anyways, WB!  :rofl:
Title: Re: I back :]
Post by: SeanC. on April 14, 2009, 06:46:10 AM
Welcome back Natan.
Title: Re: I back :]
Post by: [AV]Natan on April 14, 2009, 21:32:15 PM
thnx all :]
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal