(http://i.imgur.com/V80mn8D.png)
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION
(http://web.archive.org/web/20130825210810/http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9569/patchwithcuffs2200.png)I. CHARACTER INFORMATION
1. Title (Mr. / Mrs. / Miss / Dr.): Mr.
2. Role Play Name: William Jackson
3. Gender: Male
4. Phone number: 810354
5. Do you have a valid driver's license?: Yes.
6. Have you ever been convicted of a crime by the San Andreas court? No, I haven't.
(http://web.archive.org/web/20130825210810/http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9569/patchwithcuffs2200.png)II. NON-CHARACTER INFORMATION
7. Current in-game name: William_Jackson
8. Previous in-game names: None.
9. Country and timezone (GMT): Egypt, GMT+2
10. Date of registration (provide screenshot):
(https://i.imgur.com/df8LGat.png)
(http://web.archive.org/web/20130825210810/http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9569/patchwithcuffs2200.png)III. MOTIVATION DETAILS
11. Why do you wish to join the SAPD?: I've been always seeking to work along with the Police Department and I find it the best job because it is my responsibility to keep the city safe and arrest criminals. I've been working as a volunteer for a while along with other Officers and I really like how the Department works. I would like to join SAPD because I want to keep the citizens safe as long as possible.
12. How would you describe yourself, as an individual?: A hard worker guy and loyal aswell, a person who's looking to serve his country.
13. Do you have previous experience in the field of law enforcement?: Yes, I'm an ex Senior Trooper/SWAT Cadet in another town which I used to work along.
(http://web.archive.org/web/20130825210810/http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9569/patchwithcuffs2200.png)IV. DECLARATION
I declare that all information provided by me in connection with this application is accurate, complete and true and that any inaccurate, incomplete or false information given or any omission of information required shall result in a denial of this application. I understand that I will not be able to appeal after the notification of the outcome. I understand that if I have been convicted of an offence or crime by the court of law of San Andreas, I must submit all relevant information together with this application. I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview may result in denial and ban from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the application process.
23. Do you understand and agree the declaration?: Yes, I do.
Signed,
William Jackson