Argonath RPG Police Department
General => General Discussion => Topic started by: Matrixbob on April 21, 2020, 03:38:18 AM
-
Hey guys just thought i would pop on by and see how things are going. I see that Argonath is coming to FIVEM finally if this is happening i would very much be interested in coming back and playing with everyone again. I hope everyone has been doing well pancher i hope you been keeping busy and staying out of trouble. Anyway i hope to see you guys in Fivem soon. Stay safe.
-
Argo is on RAGEMP now.
Welcome back :police:
-
Hey guys just thought i would pop on by and see how things are going. I see that Argonath is coming to FIVEM finally if this is happening i would very much be interested in coming back and playing with everyone again. I hope everyone has been doing well pancher i hope you been keeping busy and staying out of trouble. Anyway i hope to see you guys in Fivem soon. Stay safe.
Hello, Matrixbob! Long time no see.
Hope you're doing well sir.
-
Hey Matrix good to see you back. The Rage V:MP server is 145.239.183.131:22005
-
Good to see you around Matrixbob, I hope you are doing well
Meet you in game soon :police:
-
Here's another old fella. Nice. :leroy2:
-
Hey Matrix, long time!
-
Pay a visit to ragemp
-
Yo Matrix, long time no see. Welcome back :)
-
Howdy y'all!
I'll definitely will be paying a visit to RageMP.
Please do not wrong ramp.
-Officer TinMan YEEEE YEEEE!
-
The hell good to see y'all back mah mates
-
Long time no see, Matrix!
Might pay a visit to the V:MP server.
-
Hey hiiiiiii i am glad to see you welcome back man....
-
hi oldie