Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Niki on March 11, 2009, 21:14:20 PM

Title: Leaving ARPD - [AV]Niki
Post by: Niki on March 11, 2009, 21:14:20 PM
Yes like the title said: I leave the SAPD. I am no longer a Senior Officer of the ARPD and I'm no longer a Training Officer, I'm now a Cadet of the FBI.

Keep up the good work guys!

- [AV]Niki
Title: Re: Leaving ARPD - [AV]Niki
Post by: Wash on March 11, 2009, 22:05:31 PM
Sad to see you leave the S.A.P.D. Force. I wish you the best of luck in F.B.I.
Title: Re: Leaving ARPD - [AV]Niki
Post by: AndyF on March 11, 2009, 22:55:21 PM
Enjoy your new life in FBI  :cop:
Title: Re: Leaving ARPD - [AV]Niki
Post by: Tovenaarke on March 12, 2009, 10:12:57 AM
Good luck in the FBI partner!  :cop:
Title: Re: Leaving ARPD - [AV]Niki
Post by: battle on March 12, 2009, 11:57:37 AM
GL in FBI niki :)
Title: Re: Leaving ARPD - [AV]Niki
Post by: Larry "Pixy" Faulke on March 12, 2009, 12:23:41 PM
Good luck in the FBI comrade  :cop:
Title: Re: Leaving ARPD - [AV]Niki
Post by: Janar on March 12, 2009, 12:51:11 PM
Good luck in FBI!
Title: Re: Leaving ARPD - [AV]Niki
Post by: Alsatian on March 12, 2009, 18:36:45 PM
Good luck in the FBI, Niki!  ;)
Title: Re: Leaving ARPD - [AV]Niki
Post by: Niki on March 12, 2009, 21:15:45 PM
thank you guys.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal