Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Tyrone. on February 01, 2019, 18:15:06 PM

Title: Resignation of Antonio DeRossi
Post by: Tyrone. on February 01, 2019, 18:15:06 PM
Well. I have been serving this department for a long time of period. I had downs and ups. I managed to join Detective Division and Academy thru my journey. Thank you Bas for giving me a chance and making me a good officer. Thanks to everyone in PD that supported me.

Antonio DeRossi out of service.
Title: Re: Resignation of Antonio DeRossi
Post by: Bas on February 01, 2019, 18:16:40 PM
We predicted your stay as a short one, none the less best of luck with your future.
Title: Re: Resignation of Antonio DeRossi
Post by: Leonardo MacCarthy on February 01, 2019, 18:24:36 PM
Good luck.
Title: Re: Resignation of Antonio DeRossi
Post by: SK on February 01, 2019, 18:29:57 PM
best of luck with your future Antonio.  :cop:
Title: Re: Resignation of Antonio DeRossi
Post by: Doggi on February 02, 2019, 22:42:30 PM
Well. I have been serving this department for a long time of period.
:lol:

Good luck.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal