Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Claudia on February 28, 2018, 16:33:58 PM

Title: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: Claudia on February 28, 2018, 16:33:58 PM
I hereby declare that I won't be carrying on my career in SAPD since I can't afford the time that required for this job, nor being active on the server.

As I'm leaving, I would like to thank Doggi, Darxez, Jake Parker, and especialy Younes and Brian for accepting me here, and being good leaders.
I would also like to say goodbye to all Argonath members because I won't be able to play Argonath anymore, but surely pay a visit sometimes.

Farewell,
Claudia Martinez
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: Jake Parker on February 28, 2018, 17:04:07 PM
Damn that came unexpected.... I hope to see you around for a chat now and then! Take care and goodluck!
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: JackDockz on February 28, 2018, 17:07:42 PM
Hell No!
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: Dante3905 on February 28, 2018, 18:28:09 PM
Damn, going away from the teams :(
Take care.
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: Badandy on February 28, 2018, 22:09:17 PM
Take care.
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: Huntsman on February 28, 2018, 22:41:41 PM
Haven't been up to date with the most on-goings in SAMP, but I am aware of the fact that you were one of the most dedicated players when it came to ARPD. Sad to see you go. Take care.
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: [Rstar]Norrage on February 28, 2018, 23:08:54 PM
Sad to see you go, Claudia. Good luck in the future.
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: Kowalski. on March 01, 2018, 01:56:31 AM
Real life's a priority.

Goodbye, Claudia.
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: Dimos on March 01, 2018, 05:59:22 AM
Sad to see you leaving goodbye and good luck to real life
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: Latso on March 01, 2018, 12:10:13 PM
Bye bye surreal, best of luck for your future!  :cop:
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: Doggi on March 01, 2018, 12:10:57 PM
Damn..
Good luck with the future, Claudia.
You were a dream of a cadet  ;)
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: Bruce` on March 01, 2018, 13:44:56 PM
God damnit u....i was so happy to see you in SAPD and now u leaving....farewell good friend ;)
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: TheBill on March 01, 2018, 16:24:06 PM
Argonath will miss you Claudia.
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: Diveron Rosso on March 01, 2018, 16:43:00 PM
All the best with your future plans Claudia, you'll be missed. Do drop us a visit from time to time.
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: Julio. on March 01, 2018, 17:38:11 PM
Who's going to save me now  :(
Title: Re: Resignation - Claudia Martinez
Post by: James Moretti on March 06, 2018, 13:03:27 PM
sad reacts only
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal