-
(http://i.imgur.com/V80mn8D.png)
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION
(http://web.archive.org/web/20130825210810/http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9569/patchwithcuffs2200.png)I. CHARACTER INFORMATION
1. Title (Mr. / Mrs. / Miss / Dr.):
Mr
2. Forename:
Leo
3. Surname:
Victor
4. Gender:
Male
5. Date of birth:
26/04/1993
6. Place of residence:
Los Santos
7. Phone number:
174043
8. Do you have a valid driver's license?:
Yes
9. Have you ever been convicted of a crime by the San Andreas court?
No
9.1 If yes, for what crime? (Provide links to the cases):
<Insert link here>
(http://web.archive.org/web/20130825210810/http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9569/patchwithcuffs2200.png)II. NON-CHARACTER INFORMATION
10. Current in-game name:
LeoT>
11. Previous in-game names:
Leo_Martinez
12. Age:
21
13. Country and timezone (GMT):
United Kingdom and UTC+00:00
14. Link to the Argonath forum profile:
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=277300
15. Date of registration (provide screenshot):
https://ibb.co/imxZFn
16. Have you ever been banned?:
No
16.1 If yes, for what? (Provide links to your bans):
<Insert links here>
17. Rate your roleplay abilities (1/10):
8/10
(http://web.archive.org/web/20130825210810/http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9569/patchwithcuffs2200.png)III. MOTIVATION DETAILS
18. Are you currently employed? (Provide screenshot of your /groups):
https://imgur.com/a/sC9Lv
19. Do you feel comfortable working in a professional environment?:
Yes
20. How would you describe yourself, as an individual?:
I would describe myself as easy going, friendly character, who is able to work under pressure no matter what situation, I am able to work as team to resolve an issue.
21. Do you have previous experience in the field of law enforcement?:
Yes, I have experience.
22. Can you express yourself in clear and concise English?:
Yes
(http://web.archive.org/web/20130825210810/http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9569/patchwithcuffs2200.png)IV. DECLARATION
I declare that all information provided by me in connection with this application is accurate, complete and true and that any inaccurate, incomplete or false information given or any omission of information required shall result in a denial of this application. I understand that I will not be able to appeal after the notification of the outcome. I understand that if I have been convicted of an offence or crime by the court of law of San Andreas, I must submit all relevant information together with this application. I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview may result in denial and ban from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the application process.
23. Do you understand and agree the declaration?:
Yes
Signed,
Leo Victor
-
(http://i.imgur.com/V80mn8D.png)
Mr. Martinez,I would like to begin by stating that the Recruitment Unit of the San Andreas Police Department feels thankful for your interest in joining the Department. Unfortunately, there seems to be a few inaccuracies resulting in the application being placed on PENDING status for the reason(s) below.- Remove the brackets infront and behind your answers.
- Upload a working picture of your groups ingame, you can use imgur for that.
You have a maximum of forty-eight (48) hours to address the above. Please reply back once you have done so.Notes: N/A. Jake Parker
Lieutenant
Recruitment Unit
Administrative Services Bureau
San Andreas Police Department
-
Updated
-
(http://i.imgur.com/V80mn8D.png)
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Patrol Report
Who I patrolled with? [Rstar]John
Number of arrests? 2 arrests
Number of suspect shot down? 4 as they were armed
Any other situations? There we several C30's, including C10 a suicide suspect.
Date: 18/02/2018
-
Please fix your application title and signature to a first and last name.
-
Please fix your application title and signature to a first and last name.
Donee
-
What I meant was an actual roleplay name.
-
What I meant was an actual roleplay name.
My role play name is LeoT
-
For your application you have to pick a roleplay name (This doesn't has to be your ingame name) Just pick a first and last name for your title and signature.
-
Done
-
(http://i.imgur.com/V80mn8D.png)
Mr. Victor ,
Your application to join the San Andreas Police Department is now placed on NOTED status so as to conduct the necessary background checks in that regard along with the arrangements that follow.
Notes: N/A.
Jake Parker
Lieutenant
Recruitment Unit
Administrative Services Bureau
San Andreas Police Department
-
(http://i.imgur.com/V80mn8D.png)
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION
Date: 02 st Feb 2018
Partner: Alone
Suspect caught: 4
Report: It was pretty quiet day except for the 4 people that were shot dead force used since there were shooting at me, so in order to protect to myself I had to protect myself by returning fire.
-
How is your activity?
-
How is your activity?
I had to go abroad for wwhile i was unable to notify anyone since it was an family emergency i will be on more regularly
-
(http://i.imgur.com/V80mn8D.png)
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Patrol Report
(http://web.archive.org/web/20130825210810/http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9569/patchwithcuffs2200.png)I. CHARACTER INFORMATION
Officer(s) patrol with Kristopher
Number of suspects arrested: 2
Number of suspect took down : 1
-
(http://i.imgur.com/V80mn8D.png)
Mr. Victor,
I would like to begin by stating that the Recruitment Unit of the San Andreas Police Department feels thankful for your interest in joining the Department. Based on the checks that have been conducted, taking into account the details put forward in this application, it has been decided that your application meets the requirements for acceptance. Thus, I would like to congratulate you for being ACCEPTED
You will have now to request your Interview through the 911 service which will be done by a sergeant or plus.
Notes: You have still alot to learn, please take your time within our academy and do not rush your sessions, goodluck!.
Jake Parker
Captain
Recruitment Unit
Administrative Services Bureau
San Andreas Police Department
-
Have you been able to take your interview yet?
-
Alright a few days passed, you don't respond on your application neither have I seen you ingame. I would like to have a explanation of what is going on within the next 72 hours.
-
Alright a few days passed, you don't respond on your application neither have I seen you ingame. I would like to have a explanation of what is going on within the next 72 hours.
Tomorrow i will do the interview, i just been busy with problem IRL... i didnt have time to update on forums
-
Any updates..?
-
Everytime i come online theres no sergant + to do my interview
-
What days and times are you mostly available?
-
What days and times are you mostly available?
I can wensday, during the day time, i was online today no one online
-
You have 48 hours to respond or your application will be denied.
-
I am online now @jake parker
-
How is your activity and what times are you available?
-
You are given 48 hours to show your intrest or you'll be denied.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/V80mn8D.png)
Mr. Victor,I would like to begin by stating that the Recruitment Unit of the San Andreas Police Department feels thankful for your interest in joining the Department. Unfortunately, it has been decided that your application does not meet the requirements for acceptance. Subsequently, your application is DENIED for the reason(s) below.- Failure to respond within the given time.
- Inactivity.
Please ensure that you meet the minimum requirements in order to advance beyond the Applicant Stage. You may re-apply next wave once you feel all criteria are fulfilled.Notes: N/A. Gregory Parker
Chief of Police
Recruitment Unit
Administrative Services Bureau
San Andreas Police Department