Argonath RPG Police Department

GTA: San Andreas => SAPD Information Center => Topic started by: Claudia on February 15, 2018, 16:48:31 PM

Title: SAPD
Post by: Claudia on February 15, 2018, 16:48:31 PM
Hello!

First of all, I would like to thank the command team who accepted me here, I really appreciate that.
It's time for me to start a new journey here in SAPD, and I'll do my best to progress here.
I'm sure we'll meet in game soon!

Claudia Martinez
Title: Re: SAPD
Post by: Chester Campbell on February 15, 2018, 16:51:01 PM
Welcome back!
Title: Re: SAPD
Post by: Dimos on February 15, 2018, 16:54:04 PM
Welcome to the derpartment claudia
Title: Re: SAPD
Post by: JackDockz on February 15, 2018, 16:55:17 PM
Ye. We gunna work together
Title: Re: SAPD
Post by: Charles Doherty on February 15, 2018, 17:12:50 PM
Welcome to the jungle.  :war:
Title: Re: SAPD
Post by: TheBill on February 15, 2018, 17:49:14 PM
Have fun in the PD. You'll meet some great people. Remembering when you were a Recruit back then being a noob noooooob :D
Title: Re: SAPD
Post by: Bruce` on February 15, 2018, 17:57:07 PM
U such a liar...u told me you wouldnt go for SAPD. Welcome ;)
Title: Re: SAPD
Post by: Claudia on February 15, 2018, 18:22:13 PM
U such a liar...u told me you wouldnt go for SAPD. Welcome ;)

Looks like I changed my mind  :D :D :D
Title: Re: SAPD
Post by: Diveron Rosso on February 15, 2018, 18:37:10 PM
Best wishes from me and the others Claudia, see ya in game hehe  :D
Title: Re: SAPD
Post by: Jake Parker on February 15, 2018, 19:07:16 PM
Glad to have you with us Claudia, will see you in the field! :p
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal