Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Fred on November 19, 2017, 18:23:34 PM

Title: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: Fred on November 19, 2017, 18:23:34 PM
Hello everyone,

I am just here to say that I am resigning from all my SAPD positions. Leaving is not easy for me but some people got what they wanted finaly.
I will be around in game.

Best regards,
FredericK Collin #145
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: Leonardo MacCarthy on November 19, 2017, 18:56:27 PM
Good luck in future Fred! Sad to see you leaving.
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: Jake Parker on November 19, 2017, 19:32:44 PM
We talked about it, I hope you will change your mind and return to us. If not good luck in future mate!
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: John Ley on November 19, 2017, 20:11:23 PM
Good luck Freddy.
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: Tyrone. on November 19, 2017, 20:13:50 PM
You shouldn't leave mate. You are great Officer and I know you very well personally. You trained me you gave me experience in PD and so. But still good luck in the future.
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: KJones on November 19, 2017, 20:37:06 PM
You shouldn't leave mate. You are great Officer and I know you very well personally. You trained me you gave me experience in PD and so. But still good luck in the future.
I agree with this comment. Fred you should stay. But thank you for time spent on duty.

Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: [Rstar]John on November 19, 2017, 20:53:45 PM
Not a good decision.
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: Dimos on November 20, 2017, 00:55:39 AM
Good luck mate
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: Jackson Smith on November 20, 2017, 05:42:50 AM
I'm disappointed, Fred!
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: James Moretti on November 20, 2017, 10:17:36 AM
More time to fix script
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: Gregory Parker on November 20, 2017, 11:32:14 AM
Not a good decision.

I agree. You shouldn't leave because of such reasons (you know what i mean) and rather show you're worth it. I hope you reconsider your decision.
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: Fred on November 20, 2017, 21:13:58 PM
Thanks for all your words guys.

The resignation is on hold until further outcome from our Chief.

Best regards,
Fred
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: Serban on November 21, 2017, 23:29:05 PM
Good luck, Fred.
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: Jason J. Dilworth on November 22, 2017, 12:11:49 PM
Still waiting for my zipcuffs script bro.
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: Fred on November 24, 2017, 21:51:59 PM
Resignation moved forward, I left IG groups.
I wish you all good luck my friends  :)
Title: Re: FredericK Collin - Resignation
Post by: Gregory Parker on November 25, 2017, 00:36:42 AM
Good luck with your future plans, Fred. I hope to see you again within the department.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal