Argonath RPG Police Department

GTA: Vice City => VC:MP - Applications => Rejected => Topic started by: essam on August 23, 2017, 09:22:10 AM

Title: VC:PD king5 (applection 2)
Post by: essam on August 23, 2017, 09:22:10 AM
In-game name: king5
Past names: N/A
When did you join Argonath RPG? Around Three weeks ago .
How long have you played VC:MP? Almost tow years now.
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? Almost a whole day.

Why do you want to join the VCPD? To contribute for a better community and a city without crime.
Which areas of police work do you most enjoy? Fire combat and chasing.
How can you contribute to the VCPD? Maybe I'll see when I join. There's so many ways to choose from.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them? I have.
Title: Re: VC:PD king5 (applection 2)
Post by: 肖 on August 23, 2017, 11:23:21 AM
Ugh
Title: Re: VC:PD king5 (applection 2)
Post by: Kessu on August 23, 2017, 11:35:23 AM
Application ban extended to three months.

5 months.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal