Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: McScrooge on May 04, 2017, 11:34:52 AM

Title: Resignation - McScrooge
Post by: McScrooge on May 04, 2017, 11:34:52 AM
To whom it may concern,

I regret to inform you that I resign as a supervisory officer of the department. I had hoped this decision would not be necessary but see no other option than to resign.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Kind regards,
S. Q. McScrooge
Title: Re: Resignation - McScrooge
Post by: Latso on May 04, 2017, 12:21:34 PM
See you around officer!  :(
Title: Re: Resignation - McScrooge
Post by: David Jefferson on May 04, 2017, 12:37:51 PM
Farewell, McScrooge.  :donut:
Title: Re: Resignation - McScrooge
Post by: Dimos on May 04, 2017, 12:45:50 PM
Good bye and good luck to your future plans
Title: Re: Resignation - McScrooge
Post by: Salmonella on May 04, 2017, 13:00:52 PM
See you on the other side.
Title: Re: Resignation - McScrooge
Post by: Blake_Carter on May 04, 2017, 14:43:37 PM
It's sad to see you leaving Scott. I just started to like you.
Just joking... Was a great honor being your partner.
I wish you best of luck!
Title: Re: Resignation - McScrooge
Post by: Serban on May 04, 2017, 21:33:16 PM
Good luck in FBI
Title: Re: Resignation - McScrooge
Post by: Jacob. on May 04, 2017, 22:05:51 PM
goodbye
Title: Re: Resignation - McScrooge
Post by: Matrixbob on May 05, 2017, 16:44:50 PM
bye old friend, wish the best buddy.
Title: Re: Resignation - McScrooge
Post by: Jackson Smith on May 05, 2017, 17:08:39 PM
Hope you will re-consider your decision after that discussion. Good Luck on it
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal