Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Tyrone. on February 27, 2017, 14:21:11 PM

Title: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Tyrone. on February 27, 2017, 14:21:11 PM
Hello there SAPD Staffs.

Talking Andrew Parker.I will be not able for my FTP as Cadet since i have exam for this year.And i am not able to play anymore.

Thanks to Dimos,Lionel for gave tame to me and trained me.

I really sorry about that.See ya soon.Farewell.
Title: Re: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Bruce` on February 27, 2017, 14:53:31 PM
Not surprised to see your resignation. Pay more attention to radio and do not ignore others when they call you on radio. Good luck I guess with whatever you're choosing to do.
Title: Re: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Tyrone. on February 27, 2017, 14:54:40 PM
Not surprised to see your resignation. Pay more attention to radio and do not ignore others when they call you on radio. Good luck I guess with whatever you're choosing to do.

Thank you.
Title: Re: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Thomas R on February 27, 2017, 15:24:32 PM
See you around dude!
Title: Re: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Chester Campbell on February 27, 2017, 15:30:23 PM
Talking Andrew Banks.
What?


And good luck mate, take care.
Title: Re: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Tyrone. on February 27, 2017, 15:34:32 PM
Talking Andrew Banks.
What?


And good luck mate, take care.

Ahah.Changed.Farewell.
Title: Re: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Gregory Parker on February 27, 2017, 15:52:01 PM
Sad to see you resigning before progressing that much. Good luck with your exams.
Title: Re: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Dimos on February 27, 2017, 16:18:04 PM
good bye and good luck
Title: Re: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Webster on February 27, 2017, 16:31:13 PM
I couldn't say I didn't expect this. Disappointed to see you leave, good luck.
Title: Re: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Lionel Valdes on February 27, 2017, 17:43:15 PM
I'm surprised to see this, especially when you've gone a long way to reach this. What happened, if you can at least message me on private?

If this is purely for school reasons, I wish you the best of luck.
Title: Re: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Matt Lee on February 27, 2017, 18:16:49 PM
I'm surprised to see this, You are a good guy, Best of luck with your School. Take Care buddy. See you around soon.
Title: Re: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Tyrone. on February 27, 2017, 18:50:36 PM
This is the my chance to candidate on another schools if i finish my exam basicly you now.Thats why im leaving.
Title: Re: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Lionel Valdes on February 28, 2017, 14:03:44 PM
Resignation accepted, good luck.
Title: Re: Resignation-Andrew Parker.
Post by: Serban on February 28, 2017, 18:54:13 PM
Good luck Tyrone :(
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal