Argonath RPG Police Department

GTA: San Andreas => SAPD Information Center => Topic started by: W. Harrelson on September 04, 2016, 14:32:25 PM

Title: SAPD Global Training - 05-Sep-2016
Post by: W. Harrelson on September 04, 2016, 14:32:25 PM
(http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/images/sapd/sapdbanner.png)

San Andreas Police Department
Global Training


Date: 05-September-2016
Time: 23:00CET (/time)
Training supervisor(s): Mark Callaghan
Location: LVPD



Subject:

- Due to the high activity of criminal organizations, we, the officers, need to train more and be prepared for everything that is out there.

Training will contain:
-Pursuits
-Shooting training.



Every Recruit+ must respond this topic either if he will attend this training or not.




Signed, S.O. Mark Callaghan
Title: Re: SAPD Global Training - 05-Sep-2016
Post by: Alex Williams on September 04, 2016, 19:04:56 PM
I will probably (excuse me if I won't)attend to the training.
Title: Re: SAPD Global Training - 05-Sep-2016
Post by: Fred on September 04, 2016, 19:50:58 PM
I will try to be present, anyway it's a great initiative and some other officers should follow this.

Please all SAPD personnel reply to this.
Title: Re: SAPD Global Training - 05-Sep-2016
Post by: Dimos on September 04, 2016, 19:53:43 PM
i can't atten this training
Title: Re: SAPD Global Training - 05-Sep-2016
Post by: Serban on September 04, 2016, 21:11:10 PM
I will try to be present.
Title: Re: SAPD Global Training - 05-Sep-2016
Post by: Webster on September 05, 2016, 00:31:56 AM
I'll most likely be present.
Title: Re: SAPD Global Training - 05-Sep-2016
Post by: Chester Campbell on September 05, 2016, 00:40:17 AM
I will probably be there in time.
Title: Re: SAPD Global Training - 05-Sep-2016
Post by: Jason J. Dilworth on September 05, 2016, 05:22:56 AM
I'm planning on being there.
Title: Re: SAPD Global Training - 05-Sep-2016
Post by: Deluca on September 05, 2016, 10:14:06 AM
Unconfirmed if I can attend.
Title: Re: SAPD Global Training - 05-Sep-2016
Post by: Tyrone. on September 05, 2016, 10:39:54 AM
I dunno will try to partipicate.
Title: Re: SAPD Global Training - 05-Sep-2016
Post by: Lionel Valdes on September 05, 2016, 14:50:29 PM
Let's do this.
Title: Re: SAPD Global Training - 05-Sep-2016
Post by: Ronaldo on September 05, 2016, 21:39:31 PM
I will attend.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal