(http://i55.tinypic.com/w2d65w.png)
Vice City Police Department
Senior Staff
CONCLUSION OF THE REPORTSince VCPD Acting Chiefs have shown no interest of investigating the report, Senior Staff has taken the liberty to investigate and conclude.
Provided evidence and statements have been carefully read, and the following conclusions have been reached.
1) The report against VCPD Officer rObInX is valid, and therefore he is found guilty for breaking the norms of the etiquette of a VCPD Officer, provided in the VCPD Procedures and Regulations. The Officer has also unlawfully and without any reasonable cause taken and damaged a property that does not belong to him. As a punishment, officer rObInX will be issued an official warning for failure to follow procedures and regulations. The Officer is also to pay 1000 ARD compensation to Officer Johnny Vercetti for the broken property.
2.4. VCPD Officer is to respect every single citizen of Argonath and every single player in the server, regardless of their personal feelings or opinions. Professionalism and tolerance comes first.
2) Officer Johnny Vercetti (off duty, known as Michael Schmidit at the time) however, has also been found to have broken certain procedures and regulations while reviewing this report. We do not take kindly to officers abusing their rank to push other officers around, as shown in the evidence provided by both parties. Officer Johnny Vercetti has been disrespectful towards Officer Robinx, escalating the situation further. His way of words can also be taken as an attempt to intimidate the officer by abusing his rank. Taking unrelated past incidents into consideration, Johnny Vercetti is also to be issued an official warning. No further action will be taken.2.2. VCPD Officer must show professionalism and good attitude at all times, even when not on duty. VCPD Officer is supposed to be professional at all times. This also includes officers behavior and attitude in the server as a whole. Moaning, complaining, provoking and other things that trash the image of VCPD Officer and the VCPD as a whole are not allowed.
If any party has a problem with the decisions taken, please contact VCPD Acting Chiefs [EAF]Klaus and [EAF]Kessu.
REPORT CLOSEDBest Regards,
Huntsman
Senior Officer
The role-play was never ended. It was actually forcefully forfeited due to abusive behavior of the fellow officer. I can claim that a plot twist was planned in which I reveal the truth that the phone which I smashed was my old spare phone and his phone is still with me.
So, I don't think it is right to report me for a RP which never 'ended'.
And this is a report against him:
Today, while playing as a criminal. I was killed by this officer using weapons while on foot. I had a wep with me but I never took it out and so, he never knew I had one. He asked me to surrender but I kept on walking. He just shot me and my health level became critical - 006. To escape the shots, I got on to a bike. He shot me dead there.
[15:53:38] [VU]rObInX: dude
[15:53:45] [VU]rObInX: you serious
[15:53:51] Johnny_Vercetti: what
[15:53:52] [VU]rObInX: i didn't use my weps
[15:53:57] Johnny_Vercetti: so?
[15:53:59] [VU]rObInX: i was sort of 'unarmed'
[15:54:08] Johnny_Vercetti: u were evading in a vehicl
[15:54:13] Johnny_Vercetti: ofcourse im going to shoot
[15:54:13] [VU]rObInX: you are supposed to use nightstick
[15:54:20] Johnny_Vercetti: you were driving
[15:54:30] Johnny_Vercetti: i waited like 15 times
[15:54:32] [VU]rObInX: You shot me almost dead on foot
[15:54:32] Johnny_Vercetti: seconds*
[15:54:38] Johnny_Vercetti: okay, my bad.
[15:54:45] [VU]rObInX: I had 6hp when I was on bike
[15:54:58] Johnny_Vercetti: well next time /sur if you don't want to get shot after warned for 15 seconds.
[15:55:18] [VU]rObInX: I hope you do know that you got to use stick
[15:55:24] Johnny_Vercetti: I do.
[15:55:31] Johnny_Vercetti: I use ni
[15:55:32] Johnny_Vercetti: oh shit
[15:55:38] Johnny_Vercetti: Anyway
[15:55:44] [VU]rObInX: Leave it
[15:55:47] Johnny_Vercetti: I do, I use nightstick on suspects on foot. I warned you.
[15:55:53] Johnny_Vercetti: And waited for 15 seconds
[15:55:56] Johnny_Vercetti: I have te right to open fire.
[15:56:10] Johnny_Vercetti: a
Sent to me via PM.