First of, not sure if this the right place where I should have posted this, if not. Please do move it.
*Enters the LSPD and heads towards the reception desk.*
*Grabs a complain file and starts filling it*
Directed to: SAPD Command Staff
Name:Roy Carter
Report against:BigDollah - Giving a false speeding ticket, Avoiding the evidences, Giving a fine above the allowed limit.
Description of events:I was at Gas Station 9 heading towards west then I felt hungry and I did a U-turn and drove off towards Idlewood Pizza stack. I went inside, got a pizza and went out, at that moment when the officer pulled me over. I pulled over. The officer told me that I was being pulled over for speeding and reckless driving. I denied the ticket at first but then I took it. As I noticed on the ticket I was fined $300 for speeding and reckless driving.
Possible Witnesses:N/A
Evidence:[15:59:10] You have entered a Tahoma({008000}GSF{7ED2FC}). Owner: GSF (Group)
[15:59:13] BigDollah(6) shouts: This is the LAW ... PULL OVER to the side of the road!
[15:59:17] Roy_Carter (8) grabs his phone and turns on the recorder.
[15:59:29] BigDollah(6) shouts: turn of the engine!!
[15:59:33] Roy_Carter(8) flips the keys and turns off the engine.
[15:59:34] You have turned the engine off.
[15:59:45] BigDollah(6) knocks on the window
[15:59:53] You have opened your window.
[15:59:57] Roy_Carter(8) rolls down the window.
[16:00:04] Roy_Carter(8) says: Evening cop'
[16:00:05] BigDollah(6) says: Hello there,
[16:00:13] BigDollah(6) says: Do you know why i pulled you over today?
[16:00:19] Roy_Carter(8) says: No idea homie'
[16:00:33] BigDollah(6) says: reckles driving and speeding.
[16:00:44] Roy_Carter(8) says: Where did I do that yo'
[16:01:03] Roy_Carter(8) says: I was drivin' slowly homie'
[16:01:12] BigDollah(6) says: on your way to pizza stack and when u was trying to park at pizza stack
[16:01:30] Roy_Carter(8) says: How fast was I goin' yo
[16:01:40] BigDollah(6) says: over 90km/h
[16:01:52] Roy_Carter(8) says: Show me the speedometter where I speeded yo'
[16:02:02] BigDollah(6) says: i will write you a ticket
[16:02:09] Roy_Carter(8) says: No you ain't homie
[16:02:13] BigDollah(6) writes a ticket on 300 Dollar
[16:02:16] Roy_Carter(8) says: Show me the proof that I was speedin' yo
[16:02:28] BigDollah(6) hands over the ticket to the driver
[16:02:35] Roy_Carter(8) denies the speeding ticket.
[16:02:42] Roy_Carter(8) says: Or you no what'
[16:02:46] Roy_Carter(8) says: I'll take it.
[16:02:59] Roy_Carter(8) takes the ticket and read it.
[16:03:18] What can I read? (Roy_Carter(8))
[16:03:27] a ticket on 300 Dollars (BigDollah(6))
[16:03:31] For? (Roy_Carter(8))
[16:03:47] reckles driving and speeding (BigDollah(6))
[16:04:04] Roy_Carter(8) takes a photo of the ticket.
[16:04:26] Roy_Carter(8) opens his wallet and grabs some cash.
[16:04:48] Roy_Carter(8) throws it at the officer and says "Go read some regulations' pig."
[16:04:57] Roy_Carter(8) says: May I go now dog'
[16:05:02] Louis(37) has logged into the server.
[16:05:25] You have sent $300 to BigDollah(6).
Date: 16/12/2015
Time: 15:59 - 16:05 CET
I state that the information provided in this report is 100 percent truthful and accurate, I have also read through the report to leader rules and followed all the correct procedure before submitting this report.Signed,
Roy Carter
*Roy Carter attaches a photo of the ticket*
(http://i.imgur.com/nMZmb4T.jpg)
*Roy Carter attaches a screenshot of a SMS on his phone.*
(http://i.imgur.com/F3o3yTm.png?1)
p.s. The full number is 747112 but due to the text being long it didn't show up.
*Roy Carter writtes a note regarding the screenshot.*
Note: The officer was notified regarding this case.
(http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/images/sapd/sapdbanner.png)
San Andreas Police Department
20/12/2015
STATEMENT IN REGARDS TO THE CLOSURE OF THIS REPORT
On the DECEMBER the 16th 2015, at 17:09 HOURS a report was submitted by Roy Carter, as a lawful citizen of the United States of Argonath.
Since then, an investigation has been conducted by the SAPD command staff member:
- Supervisory Sergeant Jack Cortez
The summary and conclusion of the report has now been decided and will be released to the public.
-- By constitution, the maximum price of a traffic citation is set to $250 ARD.
-- Even though the police does not currently have a device to calculate the speed a vehicle is driving, speeding citations can be issued based on the officer's judgement.
-- In the recordings we do hear a clear case of provocation coming from the civilian 'Roy Carter', as per "Act XIII: Provocation: Provocations can be done by the purpose of blows, words or gestures. Provocation is illegal and anyone doing such act must be withering stopped or arrested." -- in this case I will quote from the provided evidence:
[16:04:48] Roy_Carter(8) throws it at the officer and says "Go read some regulations' pig."
-- In conclusion, the officer will receive a verbal warning and will be receive mandatory instruction in regards to the citation price cap.
-- The maximum price of a citation is $250. The ticket that was issued forced the civilian to hand in $300. The $50 dollars will be refunded to the civilian, however due to the infraction that is listed above (Act XIII), this amount will be lowered to $0 as per a citation that will issued for this fact.
If the verdict of this report seems unfair to anyone, you can report this to a Deputy Chief via the ARPD Forum PM and we might reopen the case if your argument is valid enough.
(http://s2.postimage.org/8uf9bu8t5/case_closed_xda_5.png)
Signed,
Jack Cortez
SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Head of the Field Operations Bureau