Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Alsatian on December 28, 2008, 12:57:25 PM

Title: Inactive for a long period of time
Post by: Alsatian on December 28, 2008, 12:57:25 PM
I will be inactive from duty for a considerable ammount of time to sort out to problematic issues irl.. I do not know when I can return, but I hope, soon

I will try and drop in when I can, and go on duty for a while, but until then, see y'all when I get back!  ;)

Officer John Wright
Title: Re: Inactive for a long period of time
Post by: smey on December 28, 2008, 13:29:32 PM
Cya mate, and good luck solving the problems!
Title: Re: Inactive for a long period of time
Post by: lance on December 28, 2008, 13:45:38 PM
I HATE it to see you leaving AGAIN mate!! i really am gonna miss you :cry: 

good luck IRL mate and i hope to see you ASAP thats an order from your sheriff  ;)

cya

regards Eddie!
Title: Re: Inactive for a long period of time
Post by: Thomas_Crof on December 28, 2008, 13:49:08 PM
Cya Alsatian :(
Title: Re: Inactive for a long period of time
Post by: Bounce on December 28, 2008, 17:43:27 PM
 C u Dribbie  ;)
Title: Re: Inactive for a long period of time
Post by: Lionz on December 29, 2008, 11:48:43 AM
Damn, sad to see you go. Hope you will be back quickly with the situations solved.
Title: Re: Inactive for a long period of time
Post by: Alsatian on January 01, 2009, 02:24:19 AM
Hoping for a return early January 09, sooner than expected, hopefully  :)
Title: Re: Inactive for a long period of time
Post by: JayL on January 01, 2009, 02:36:11 AM
Hoping for a return early January 09, sooner than expected, hopefully  :)

Nice  :)

See you back here then  :cop:

- VCPD Deputy Chief JayL
Title: Re: Inactive for a long period of time
Post by: Alsatian on January 31, 2009, 11:40:46 AM
Back from inactivity..

 :)
Title: Re: Inactive for a long period of time
Post by: Chief J. Schappell on February 01, 2009, 05:25:02 AM
Yay!!!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal