-
(http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b481/ivmp_lcpd/headers/applications/application.png)
Application of [LoL]Diesel100
1. In-game nickname and RP name: IGN: [LoL]Diesel100 ; RPN: Stefan (Stefy)
2. Former names: Diesel100
3. What is your real age and in-game age?: RA: 17 ; IGA: 25
4. What is your time zone?: GMT + 3:00
5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?: Only IV:MP - Over 1 year. (With breaks when needed)
6. Have you ever been banned from Argonath RPG? If "yes", provide link to your unban request: Nope
7. Do you posses an US of Argonath passport and a driver's license?: Yes, both.
8. Do you have any previous experience as an officer? If "yes", where?: Nope, only here on IV:MP as a freecop.
9. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?: No. (Yes if freecop counts as one)
10. List all groups on Argonath RPG that you are/were member of and your status with them: None. (``[LoL]`` it`s just a friend tag)
11. Have you read and understood the server rules and LCPD procedures?: Yes.
12. Have you been denied or resigned before? If "yes", why?: Nope.
13. Why do you want to join the LCPD?: Well... every policeman has to protect the Liberty City from law breakers so that`s the main reason. Second: I think that i`m prepared for the policeman job known also as ``cop`` job and i can handle it well and the third reason is that I`m trying to stop law violating as much as possible.
Signed,
Stefy
-
| (http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5425/lcpdacademy.png) | Liberty City Police Academy
Greetings, [LoL]Diesel100
You have applied for the Liberty City Police Department.
The Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff would first like to thank you for showing interest in joining our Department. Your application has been NOTED and is taken into account and will be carefully assessed. From now on, you will be under a close eye of the Academy. You will have to follow our procedures and our style of work as an LCPD Applicant however some concerns regarding your application have arisen.
Reason(s):
- Re modify - Application of NAME ( remove <,> ) - Explain - past criminal record - Explain - relations with the Lucchese crime family
You have 48 hours to correct your application. In this time, please ensure ALL of the above were corrected and answered.
Sincerely, Ivan Cipone LCPD Sergeant LCPD Academy Staff 15.7.2015
|
-
Edit Done
Yea I wanted to join Lucchese family but that happen long time ago... exactly at this date: May 09, 2015, 10:49:54 AM , I`ve cancelled my Application for Lucchese family and you can see here -> http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=103609.1065 (http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=103609.1065) ( Scroll down till 5th post)
As i said there: ``I got nothing left to do here so i wish you all a great time in IV:MP`` -> That's exactly what's left and it kinda attracts me. (Talking about cop job)
And yeah... I know that I have respect level 49 and I`ve done some illegal things referring to laws but hey... Everybody can become a good person, right?
Signed,
Stefy
-
Greetings, [LoL]Diesel100
As i said there: ``I got nothing left to do here so i wish you all a great time in IV:MP`` -> That's exactly what's left and it kinda attracts me. (Talking about cop job)
As of my point of view, you stated here that you have nothing to do and that you are leaving the Argonath RPG IV:MP.
Now... apologies if I got this wrong but you left IV:MP cause you are kinda attracted by the Law Enforcement Officer job?
.. as i said I`m Lucchese or nothing :)
Does that still stand?
That is true, everyone can turn to the brighter side of life, open up a clean new page, but we have to make sure that you won't end up turning to your past criminal life and just give up on your application and on your new page of life here in Argonath IV:MP.
As stated in the here (http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=22908.0), you must be 100% sure you want to apply.
Once answered, you can begin posting patrol reports wich forms can be found here (http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=18815.0), to show us how dedicated you are to this cause.
Sincerely,
Ivan Cipone
LCPD Sergeant
LCPD Academy Staff
15.7.2015
-
As of my point of view, you stated here that you have nothing to do and that you are leaving the Argonath RPG IV:MP.
Now... apologies if I got this wrong but you left IV:MP cause you are kinda attracted by the Law Enforcement Officer job?
No worries, I`m sorry for misunderstanding. Let me explain better :)
So I just left IV:MP not the whole Argonath Comunity because I had some works in real life and I started again because Anto_Lucchese in my real life best friend and I wanted to have fun with him again and the comunity is awesome. I was thinking about something new (for me) in Argonath RPG server from IV:MP and I found that i`ve never played as a cop so I started again playing cop now.
... as i said I`m Lucchese or nothing :)
By this I mean that I won`t join any clan/family other than Lucchese and now with my LCPD Application I can`t try to join there :) I will just keep using my [LoL]tag with real life friends that will join the server.
~ Referring to first link: ... consider your priorities.
Ofcourse my priorities are Family and Highschool and the same should be for every children/teenager because I have only 17 years old and I still need to study to graduate.
... to schedule your time ...
Considering that it is now holiday I will have more time for gaming but when Highschool starts I will study first then in the free time I will do the cop job.
... take the right decision.
I think it`s the right decision at this moment.
Note: Ofcourse I will need to improve my cop skills and if you would like to teach me how to do it better when you have some free time I would appreciate. Don`t want to abuse about the job due to lack of knowledge. I`ve also took some lessons from Officer Owais that helped me a lot. Last night (late in night) I`ve practiced with him watching me makeing some traffic stops and I warned 1 suspect for U-Turning because he was new and that was the first time, I also told him the maximum speed limit allowed and told him to read: /rules, /help. Another suspect that I caught during that practice was fined because I caught him drifting and according to ``LCPD Traffic tickets and Fines`` that was a ``Moderate traffic violation`` and the ticket price was 100$.
~ Thank you for your time and for fast reply ! :)
Signed,
Stefy
-
I will start posting this night or tomorrow following this form if you will give me the right to do it.
(http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8514/apppatrolreport.png)
Date:
(DD/MM/YY)
Patrol time:
(Time in hours)
Patrol partners:
(Rank + name)
(Rank + name)
Suspects pursued:
(Suspect 1 - Crime - Killed/Jailed/Evaded
Suspect 2 - Crime - Killed/Jailed/Evaded)
Traffic stops conducted:
(Driver - offence - result
Driver - offence - result)
Incidents:
(Incidents that occurred during the patrol. Include extensive descriptions (at least 30 words) and/or images/evidence preferably. Provide details to suspects and/or notable situations.)
Additional notes:
(Personal notes, if you have any. Any incidents should be mentioned in the point above.)
Signed,
(NAME)
-
Once answered, you can begin posting patrol reports wich forms can be found here (http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=18815.0), to show us how dedicated you are to this cause.
Read carefully.
-
(http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8514/apppatrolreport.png)
Date:
16/7/2015 -> 17/7/2015
Patrol time:
23:10PM -> 1:00AM
Patrol partners:
Solo (P.S.: Do I have to write here all Law Enforcers online or just cops with me in car?)
Suspects pursued:
Kiprazz - Drug Traffic - Killed
Toress - Killing (a Law Enforcer trying to help Kiprazz) - Admin Dealt
Viesuliss - Killing - Killed
TheNiceKaya - Killing - Killed
lop90 - Evading Traffic Stop (Reckless Driving) - was wasted in car accident
MarsNeedMe - Evading Traffic Stop (Speeding) - Killed
[TLB]MWDriver - Evading Traffic Stop (Speeding) - Evaded
Traffic stops conducted:
lop90 - Reckless Driving - Evaded
MarsNeedMe - Speeding - Evaded
[TLB]MWDriver - Speeding - Evaded
SchoolboyH - Speeding - Fined (50$ Ticket)
Incidents:
> The First document of the day belongs to ~ Kiprazz
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/9ueNBOR.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/KgQXoRl.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/V2TGWBi.png)
File 4
(http://i.imgur.com/REawbbw.png)
> The Second document of the day belongs to ~ Toress
File 1 (The moment when he got suspected)
(http://i.imgur.com/HvM2F8N.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/dGhFvzm.png)
> The Third document of the day belongs to ~ Viesuliss
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/yPYmZny.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/Mvy3Xdy.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/s9BDt5O.png)
> The Fourth document of the day belongs to ~ TheNiceKaya
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/UMwtlD4.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/Oe3KLzq.png)
> The Fifth document of the day belongs to ~ lop90
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/BSNr4uB.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/DNmFwsa.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/XT4sDxA.png)
File 4
(http://i.imgur.com/gG8miDs.png)
File 5
(http://i.imgur.com/X54MKNb.png)
> The Sixth document of the day belongs to ~ MarsNeedMe
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/zKsVo8B.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/w4B8QWR.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/Mm0cSih.png)
File 4
(http://i.imgur.com/PPUzNsE.png)
File 5
(http://i.imgur.com/Nh645Iu.png)
File 6
(http://i.imgur.com/9zsHtgd.png)
> The Seventh document of the day belongs to ~ [TLB]MWDriver
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/W857vS2.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/E7HNSzq.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/og2Lg0z.png)
File 4
(http://i.imgur.com/ypu15NS.png)
> Eighth document of the day belongs to ~ SchoolboyH
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/6biJHjk.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/Oe3KLzq.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/n7vgNKd.png)
File 4
(http://i.imgur.com/mHAI5Ot.png)
File 5 (Hope there won`t be the next time)
(http://i.imgur.com/UDeiODw.png)
Additional notes:
Meanwhile in Liberty City:
#1
(http://i.imgur.com/tGVC9YW.png)
#2
(http://i.imgur.com/wivXLhl.png)
#3 (P.S.: green area, not are ^^ )
(http://i.imgur.com/KQvojy7.png)[/i]
Signed,
Stefy
-
Greetings!
Nice effort you made on your patrol report, it's recommended to use ''spoiler'' to avoid spamming screenshots.
As for "patrol partners", you are only required to state name of the officers whom you patrolled with.
Regards,
Kevin Parker
LCPD Lieutenant
LCPD Academy Staff
-
Hello ! :)
Nice effort you made on your patrol report,...
Thank you Kevin, I appreciate that you noticed my work.
Next time I will try to use the ``spoiler``.
And as always, Thank you for your time !
Signed,
Stefy
-
(http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8514/apppatrolreport.png)
Date:
17/7/2015
Patrol time:
19:20 -> 23:05
Patrol partners:
LCPD Sergeant ~ Ivan_Cipone
LCPD Lieutenant ~ Kevin_Parker
Free cop ~ Toreto
Suspects pursued:
Steam_Genovese - Evading Traffic Stop - Evaded
helal30 - Evading Traffic Stop (Speeding) - Jailed by Ramis_Lucchese
[A3]Whiizzy - Evading Traffic Stop (U-turn) - Killed
[A3]Whiizzy - Aiding - Jailed by me
MarsNeedME - Evading Traffic Stop (Not sure...after [A3]Whiizzy pulled over and evaded no more screenshots were saved :( ) - Killed
Viesuliss - Killing (Not sure... ^) - Killed by me
Anto_Lucchese - Killing - Investigated and found innocent.
Traffic stops conducted:
helal30 - Speeding - Evaded
SchoolboyH - Wrong way - Fined (150$ ticket)
[A3]Whiizzy - U-Turn - Evaded
Incidents:
Well... the first and big incident was that: during the [A3]Whiizzy pursue my Fraps automatically closed without any sound or error and my screenshots weren`t saved until the end of the day. :( Lucky me that you (Ivan, Kevin and Toreto) was near me almost everytime.
> The First document of the day belongs to ~ Steam_Genovese
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/rChsUJo.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/22KLIci.png)
> The Second document of the day belongs to ~ helal30
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/RAnNx1n.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/2qv0IaI.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/nGr9GCy.png)
File 4
(http://i.imgur.com/ZOluH9S.png)
File 5
(http://i.imgur.com/rZN1oup.png)
> The Third document of the day belongs to ~ SchoolboyH
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/T5STQsc.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/qJyQSCt.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/4azWA6D.png)
File 4
(http://i.imgur.com/y7DGFtD.png)
File 5
(http://i.imgur.com/wIsLDVt.png)
File 6
(http://i.imgur.com/t6CGPVC.png)
> The Fourth document of the day belongs to ~ [A3]Whiizzy
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/gK0jxu7.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/Z64skFr.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/NpFv5d4.png)
File 4
(http://i.imgur.com/gXCnJgz.png)
File 5
(http://i.imgur.com/R0gcwE6.png)
File 6
(http://i.imgur.com/FLunbV6.png)
File 7
(http://i.imgur.com/gruU4gI.png)
File 8
(http://i.imgur.com/fWwQuqz.png)
File 9
(http://i.imgur.com/LiMAdzH.png)
File 10
(http://i.imgur.com/sXCNoOT.png)
File 11
(http://i.imgur.com/OHNiaLR.png)
> The Fifth document of the day belongs to ~ MarsNeedMe
All I know about this suspect is that he logged in as a suspect and can`t remember the crime he did. He was killed.
> The Sixth document of the day belongs to ~ Viesuliss
After a very long chase between 1st Island and 2nd Island that took over 20 Minutes , NOOSE Finally flipped him and he run to the bridge, jumped down to railroad and I had to leave my PC to follow him. I was able to kill him before the bridge ends.
> The Seventh document of the day belongs to ~ [A3]Whiizzy
During the Viesuliss chase, he went (Viesuliss) to MGS for fuel and She/He ([A3]Whiizzy) was suspected for aiding. She/He gave up and I jailed him/her.
> Eighth document of the day belongs to ~ Anto_Lucchese
Right after Viesuliss death Anto was suspected for killing a new player. That happened between MGS to roundabout road. Right after he commited the crime he gave up and asked for investigation. The investigation was handled by me and Toreto. After 30 mins of intense interrogation Anto asked for a High-Ranked Officer and that was the moment when Ivan_Cipone came to handle the situation. This took 20 mins more within we decided that Anto isn`t guilty due to lack of evidence. ( P.S.: Used so much the screenshot button here but seems like nothing went good that day... some screenshots could fit very well here. )
Additional notes:
An exausted day. I`m so sorry for the rest of screenshots and writing mistakes in game chat (Sometimes). :( Hopefully it`s not a big bad problem at all.
P.S.: ~ Added ``Spoiler`` to first Patrol Report.
Reason: Fast navigating through the application. (Nothing else has been modified.)
Signed,
Stefy
-
(http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8514/apppatrolreport.png)
Date:
18/7/2015
Patrol time:
21:40 -> 23:35
Patrol partners:
FBI ~ Cassie_Cage
LCPD Officer ~ Owais
Free cop ~ Visinescu
Suspects pursued:
[cuando123] - Killing - Jailed by Owais
Furious - Killing - Jailed by me
Furious - Evading Traffic Stop (Speeding) - Evaded (Disconnected)
Viesuliss - Aiding - Jailed by Cassie_Cage
WheelRider - Evading Traffic Stop (Speeding) - Killed
Anto_Lucchese - Killing - Evaded
Viesuliss - Unknown - Was Wasted (Check > Eighth document)
Traffic stops conducted:
WheelRider - Speeding - Warned
Furious - Speeding - Evaded
WheelRider - Speeding - Evaded
Incidents:
Check ``Additional notes`` too. I Think that Viesuliss just like to be wanted.
> The First document of the day belongs to ~ [cuando123]
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/lw915ec.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/JI7lmgr.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/b3qZY3R.png)
File 4
(http://i.imgur.com/XwgFQ1W.png)
> The Second document of the day belongs to ~ Furious
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/qRzXAgI.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/7B8cgZU.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/WkZKfZw.png)
File 4
(http://i.imgur.com/tYvdItV.png)
File 5
(http://i.imgur.com/tYvdItV.png)
> The Third document of the day belongs to ~ WheelRider
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/QLqTqru.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/nMOV1ge.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/hJsAMK5.png)
File 4
(http://i.imgur.com/Y6X4KaZ.png)
File 5
(http://i.imgur.com/1BsngkW.png)
File 6
(http://i.imgur.com/XUXMEvQ.png)
File 7
(http://i.imgur.com/WsFZU1G.png)
> The Fourth document of the day belongs to ~ Furious
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/AJiCOal.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/IYEjiSF.png)
> The Fifth document of the day belongs to ~ Viesuliss
File 1 >> Everything started at this point when Viesuliss helped Furious <<
(http://i.imgur.com/bQ6a6hK.png)
File 2 >> As you can see... he blocked my Police Car and I gave him enough time to let me go. <<
(http://i.imgur.com/1gQcdWK.png)
File 3 >> He left right after I used the /suspect command. <<
(http://i.imgur.com/Bn7hhoF.png)
File 4
(http://i.imgur.com/qyFjecz.png)
File 5
(http://i.imgur.com/thbde42.png)
> The Sixth document of the day belongs to ~ WheelRider
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/BbJkya4.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/8ypUYRm.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/2zrkLsY.png)
> The Seventh document of the day belongs to ~ Anto_Lucchese
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/hRrU04P.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/I2bbkoL.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/DiE9Fw6.png)
> Eighth document of the day belongs to ~ Viesuliss (The Unknown Reason)
File 1 >> He just logged in and then instantly wasted. <<
(http://i.imgur.com/nMOV1ge.png)
Additional notes:
Some Illegal Stuffs->
#1 >> Maybe you noticed Furious ramming my Police Car. <<
(http://i.imgur.com/1BsngkW.png)
#2 >> Hmm... <<
(http://i.imgur.com/Bn7hhoF.png)
Signed,
Stefy
-
(http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8514/apppatrolreport.png)
Date:
19/7/2015
Patrol time:
23:45 -> 01:10
Patrol partners:
LCPD Sergeant ~ Ivan_Cipone
LCPD Lieutenant ~ Kevin_Parker
LCPD Officer ~ Owais
Suspects pursued:
TheNiceKaya - Drugs Traffic - Evaded
norbik - Killing - Jailed (By MarsNeedMe)
TheNiceKaya - Killing - Unsuspected by Ivan_Cipone ~ Carkill
TheNiceKaya - Drugs Traffic - Killed
Traffic stops conducted:
No time for traffic stops :)
Incidents:
> The First document of the day belongs to ~ TheNiceKaya
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/4ODWnE3.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/BQuB3YY.png)
> The Second document of the day belongs to ~ norbik
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/5hd31RC.png)
File 2
(http://i.imgur.com/r98gZAy.png)
File 3
(http://i.imgur.com/B6s7Eq2.png)
> The Third document of the day belongs to ~ TheNiceKaya
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/HxWaQED.png)
> The Fourth document of the day belongs to ~ TheNiceKaya
File 1
(http://i.imgur.com/s1FkRbX.png)
File 2 >> Thank you Anto for flip. <<
(http://i.imgur.com/qdDBsW5.png)
File 3 >> Le block <3. Good job all ! <<
(http://i.imgur.com/HfmR9sZ.png)
File 4
(http://i.imgur.com/90684Tf.png)
Additional notes:
Had a little tea party with my friends (Thank you for this ^^ ) ->
~ Ivan_Cipone
~ Kevin_Parker
~ Owais
Signed,
Stefy
-
(http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b481/ivmp_lcpd/headers/applications/application.png)
Bad News: I think I have to cancel my LCPD Application.
We need active officers...
I won`t be able to play everyday and that will result in a rejection, anyway It`s better to close it now and You won`t lose more of your precious time with my application. Thank you for your time till now! Good luck ! [/i]
Signed,
Stefy :police:
-
| (http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b481/ivmp_lcpd/logos/lcpdacademy.png) | | Withdrew
Thank your for your honesty as well as informing us early. You are more than welcome to apply again once you know you can maintain a good level of activity!
Signed, Chief Petr Latch LCPD Command Staff |