Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Bruce` on June 11, 2015, 00:15:20 AM

Title: Time to go!!!
Post by: Bruce` on June 11, 2015, 00:15:20 AM
I will not have this with a long ass speech.
I am leaving SAPD for some private reasons which most of the command staff might know about. Since the day that happened, my police job activity was decreased. I want to thank the SAPD staff who gave me the chance to be a Senior Officer.
I hope I'll see you around on or off police duty.

Title: Re: Time to go!!!
Post by: LukeN on June 11, 2015, 00:21:33 AM
sad to see you go man good luck
Title: Re: Time to go!!!
Post by: Pedro on June 11, 2015, 00:27:11 AM
Sad to see you going. Good luck with your future plans.
Title: Re: Time to go!!!
Post by: [R*]Drix on June 11, 2015, 00:28:18 AM
Bye
Title: Re: Time to go!!!
Post by: Allison on June 11, 2015, 00:37:29 AM
Welcome to the dark side... (http://argonathrpg.eu/Smileys/classic/cowboypistol.gif)
Title: Re: Time to go!!!
Post by: [Rstar]John on June 11, 2015, 00:46:56 AM
Sad to hear that
Good Luck
Title: Re: Time to go!!!
Post by: Justin King on June 11, 2015, 01:59:12 AM
bye
Title: Re: Time to go!!!
Post by: Francisco Martinez on June 11, 2015, 02:09:16 AM
GL & HF
Title: Re: Time to go!!!
Post by: Miyamoto Parker on June 11, 2015, 02:54:02 AM
Good bye and takecare for your better future.
Title: Re: Time to go!!!
Post by: Derek. on June 11, 2015, 09:28:09 AM
Good bye,Brus! :donut:
Title: Re: Time to go!!!
Post by: Jake Parker on June 11, 2015, 10:26:28 AM
Good luck in your future plans!
Title: Re: Time to go!!!
Post by: Luke on June 11, 2015, 22:45:22 PM
You are so lucky I don't come ingame and DM the f*** out of you bro. Brilliant officer yet again lost, good luck with you future endeavors!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal