Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: koroush on June 03, 2015, 20:29:03 PM

Title: Leaving
Post by: koroush on June 03, 2015, 20:29:03 PM
Greetings...I started this topic to tell u that Im leaving LCPD...I had rly nice days with u officers but now...I have to leave LCPD...u guys are the best ppl Ive ever seen in this server...I had good times with u....I want to leave LCPD for some reasons...but i dont want to write them here....so I hope the best for u in ur life....and Ill be active in server....
Best Regards...
Title: Re: Leaving
Post by: Gregory Parker on June 03, 2015, 20:33:31 PM
Hello koroush, It is sad to see you leaving.. We had a good time with you and we will miss you. I hope to see you in game and good luck
Title: Re: Leaving
Post by: Gabriel Chiriac on June 03, 2015, 20:36:00 PM
You what...?
Title: Re: Leaving
Post by: Ivan.Cipone on June 03, 2015, 21:07:57 PM
See ya mate, good luck in your life!    :v:
Title: Re: Leaving
Post by: Peter Kovacs on June 04, 2015, 11:08:19 AM
Issue resolved,
Locked.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal