Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Bas on January 18, 2015, 00:03:09 AM

Title: Only a short run, but a good one.
Post by: Bas on January 18, 2015, 00:03:09 AM
Well... I haven 't really spoken with anyone about this besides a few friends in Air Division.
I found out that I don 't have the motivation anymore to be a part of the SAPD any longer. I'd like to thank everyone who invested their time in me and making it possible for me to become a part of this group once again. I wish everyone the best and the new Senior Officer who will replace me the best of luck!
Title: Re: Only a short run, but a good one.
Post by: Pedro on January 18, 2015, 00:13:05 AM
Sad to see you leaving, good luck in the future! :)



Title: Re: Only a short run, but a good one.
Post by: Dylan on January 18, 2015, 00:22:00 AM
Goodluck in your new group.
Title: Re: Only a short run, but a good one.
Post by: Jake Parker on January 18, 2015, 02:07:44 AM
Damnit bas i really didn't expected this from your side.... sad to see you go i hope to speak you sometimes! :) good luck in your further carreers! ;)
Title: Re: Only a short run, but a good one.
Post by: Diveron Rosso on January 18, 2015, 11:59:13 AM
Bye Bas, good luck in your future plans!
Title: Re: Only a short run, but a good one.
Post by: Leon Arallian on January 18, 2015, 12:06:05 PM
I am glad to see you have made your choice, as we've talked about it yesterday.
I wish you good luck with it, as said before: If it is your dream, then pursue it.

It was nice to have you around, farewell.
Title: Re: Only a short run, but a good one.
Post by: PulseEffect on January 18, 2015, 12:51:26 PM
Sad to see you leaving, good luck in the future! :)




SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal