-
Directed to: SAPD Command Staff
Name: Luke Rosso
Report against:
Mikal - Failure to use PD cruisers, failure to listen to commands, disrespect towards SAPD.
Description of events:
Mikal has been driving a Black Premier while on duty, he has been told by loads of staff to use a Police Cruiser, when told to do so, he ignores the requests and demands of Senior Officer and above, We have tried approaching him politely and he is ignoring. Which has now lead me and other officers to come to conclusion of filling this report.
Possible Witnesses:
Jake_Parker
[WS]iKhm
[WS]Morais
Ricky_Luciano
Evidence:
(http://i.imgur.com/aVMt2Xc.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/8u3vwUo.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/priRIYT.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/pj9SCVG.jpg)
Note: Some of the screenshots have been edited due to Administration Chat.
Date: 26th October 2014
Time: 14:00 - 15:00pm
I state that the information provided in this report is 100 percent truthful and accurate, I have also read through the report to leader rules and followed all the correct procedure before submitting this report.
Signed,
Luke Rosso
-
Good afternoon everyone, I Senior Officer Jake Parker do confirm the whole report. As luke told you already Officer mikal has been warned enough times to use a marked PD vehicle. He failed to do so as he was "Detective" Mikal. My logs are not Roleplayed as it was over Pm that i have been asked mikal to use a marked pd vehicle. I had the time to take out my camera to also confirm that officer mikal was driving an unmarked vehicle.
Hereby the logs of the conversation over Pm:
(http://i62.tinypic.com/2ivjjua.png)
(http://i58.tinypic.com/akbmoj.png)
(http://i59.tinypic.com/91ic9c.png)
And hereby the photo of officer mikal driving an unmarked vehicle:
(http://i61.tinypic.com/16jfqz5.png)
As you can also see on the mainchat he was already moaning about the SAPD there, morais can confirm this discussion and also does luke.
This is all i have to bring into this report I will be free to answer any questions if needed.
-
ArgonathRPG - A world of it's own.
-
Breaking the rules of SAPD. Ignoring orders from higher ranked officers. That has nothing to do with "ArgonathRPG - A world of it's own." Does it?
-
Hello, Ricky_Luciano. here, I am not a serious RP officer, but today I was patrolling with Senior Officer Luke_Rosso when we saw Officer Mikal roleplaying as a "Detective". Now this is allowed, however, Officer Mikal was doing regular police duties in an unmarked Premier, parading a nickname of Detective Mikal.
(http://i.imgur.com/SzTfFd3.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/CKX1bDO.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/qkz776y.png)
Seen here, Mikal drives this unmarked Premier and uses it as a regular PD car, transporting suspects and also pulling them over.
-
Lieutenant Leon Arallian here, and I shall be processing this report.
Mikal has until tomorrow to reply:
Why you were patrolling in an unmarked vehicle
Why you were calling yourself a Detective (This can cause trouble with ASID ergo leading to charges of Impersonation)
-
Shortly after Officer Mikal was informed of the report.
(http://i.imgur.com/8AAQkzL.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/peGMVx4.jpg)
Lieutenant Leon Arallian here, and I shall be processing this report.
Mikal has until tomorrow to reply:
Why you were patrolling in an unmarked vehicle
Why you were calling yourself a Detective (This can cause trouble with ASID ergo leading to charges of Impersonation)
Thank you Lieutenant Arallian.
-
I'd like to call in one more witness if he is registered here: Donatello_Luciano he was the victem of officer mikal pulling over him in an unmarked vehicle. I investigated it directly on scene and unsuspected donatello as he was found not guilty.
-
Lieutenant Leon Arallian here, and I shall be processing this report.
Mikal has until tomorrow to reply:
1. Why you were patrolling in an unmarked vehicle
2. Why you were calling yourself a Detective (This can cause trouble with ASID ergo leading to charges of Impersonation)
1. I'm roleplaying a detective, I'm also forced to be SAPD and so can't do things I used to do as an ARPD Freecop, something I am not happy with.
2. I was roleplaying an "ARPD Detective" as I called myself many times, not once have I called myself an "ASID Detective".
-
(http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/7318/patchwithcuffs2300.png)
San Andreas Police Department
27/01/2015
STATEMENT IN REGARDS TO THE CLOSURE OF THIS REPORT
On the October the 26th 2014, at 16:20 HOURS a report was submitted by Luke Rosso as a lawful citizen of the United States of Argonath.
Since then, an investigation has been conducted by the SAPD command staff member(s):
- Lieutenant Leon Arallian
- (retired) Chief Mike Sangelo
- Lieutenant Caion Cortis
The summary and conclusion of the report has now been decided and will be released to the public.
-- Officer Mikal has been using a civilian car meanwhile he was on-duty. By the regulations of the SAPD, this is prohibited.
-- Lacked polite interaction with his colleagues.
-- This is not the first time officer Mikal has committed misconduct, during service time.
-- In conclusion, officer Mikal misconducted meanwhile he was on-duty. This was not the first time he had done this. However, due to the time the investigation took. Only a formal warning is issued.
If the verdict of this report seems unfair to anyone, you can report this to a Deputy Chief via the ARPD Forum PM and we might reopen the case if your argument is valid enough.
Signed,
Lieutenant Caion Cortis[/list]