Please take a look that closed case back in days,please prove it with some roleplay evidence ,not with a screenshots that you take it from somewhere w/o giving any emotions while you taking a screenshot or how do you access in to DPD security cams ,do you even know they were recording at the time.I can confirm that they cameras wasn't working at the RP scene i can confirm it with my partners and another officers.
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=32986.0
Regards
Pablo Escobar - A.K.A FreeCopDuty
Hello,
I can confirm Mr. Ben Rosso's statement, and I would also like to use that as the basis for my statement.
I would also like to add that all present officers did NOT cut any wires to the security cameras present within the Dillimore Police Department, as I was both in the room, and outside of the room the same time they were.
Furthermore, for your information Mr. Escobar, security cameras exist in every part of a police station, as required by federal law, especially in an interrogation room. Such footage can be taken from these security cameras to investigate wrong-doing and unlawful interrogation.
Regards,
Michelle Cortez
VCPD Deputy Chief
Please take a look that closed case back in days,please prove it with some roleplay evidence ,not with a screenshots that you take it from somewhere w/o giving any emotions while you taking a screenshot or how do you access in to DPD security cams ,do you even know they were recording at the time.I can confirm that they cameras wasn't working at the RP scene i can confirm it with my partners and another officers.
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=32986.0
Regards
Pablo Escobar - A.K.A FreeCopDuty
Please keep all details of this report in a roleplay fashion. As I have stated above, security cameras are a valid use of "roleplay evidence" as required by Internal Affairs. Security cameras are accessed by the police department (( screenshots taken by persons inside, in the case )), and can be used at any time.
The received security camera footage screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/7sDMM
Summary of whole security footage:
-Pablo (Female officer) and Michelle went into the room
-Michelle was ordered to stand against the wall and undressed and frisked naked by Pablo in which Michelle showed resistance
-Pablo left the room
-Pablo reentered the room with a purse of Michelle
-Pablo checked Michelle's bag and belongings and ID
-Both left the room
As I will be out of the city, I may not be able to respond to this report. Thanks for your attention.
(( Since the camera records audio, here is the audio.
You can also see the actions '/me' , since the camera also records actions, Ofc. ))
[06:21:56] PablO.Escobar(6) reaches his pocket.
[06:22:08] PablO.Escobar(6) takes out his gloves.
[06:22:15] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Hello.
[06:22:26] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Please,stand up.
[06:22:34] The door is locked noone cannot enter hee. (PablO.Escobar(6))
[06:22:36] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: Get them in here before you do a damn thing.
[06:22:52] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Please,face with that wall.
[06:22:58] PablO.Escobar(6) points at wall.
[06:23:01] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: Like I said, let those two in here.
[06:23:06] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Thats not possible
[06:23:10] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: And why not?
[06:23:12] PablO.Escobar(6) says: I'm going to search you.
[06:23:20] PablO.Escobar(6) says: This is an invesitgation room,civillians not allowed
[06:23:29] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Unless suspicious ones.
[06:23:36] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: At the rate this is going, I can't trust anything any of you have said.
[06:23:46] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Excuise me ?
[06:23:56] I'm RPing FEMALE cop here,if you dont get it (PablO.Escobar(6))
[06:24:13] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Please,face with the wall.
[06:24:29] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Mad'am can you hear me?
[06:24:40] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Please comply my requests.
[06:24:49] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: I can hear. I'm just not going to until they're in here.
[06:24:59] PablO.Escobar(6) says: I told you already many times.
[06:25:07] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Thats not possible,its an investigation room.
[06:25:14] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: And why not?
[06:25:14] PablO.Escobar(6) says: I'm going to search you and going to let you free.
[06:25:18] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Whats the big deal here?
[06:25:26] PablO.Escobar(6) says: I'm a woman ,if they threathered me
[06:25:29] PablO.Escobar(6) says: I cannot do anything here.
[06:25:35] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Thats not possible to take them in
[06:25:47] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Please,now face the wall
[06:25:53] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: They ain't going to threaten anyone.
[06:26:00] PablO.Escobar(6) says: We dont know that.
[06:26:06] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Please,comply my orders.
[06:26:16] PablO.Escobar(6) says: I'm not going to repeat it again,i tried to be kind.
[06:26:21] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Dont make us to force you.
[06:26:36] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Please,
[06:26:39] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: You wouldn't want to do that. Know what..f**k it.
[06:26:46] PablO.Escobar(6) reaches his pocket
[06:26:52] PablO.Escobar(6) takes his gloves from his pocket.
[06:26:58] PablO.Escobar(6) slowly reaches Michelle's back.
[06:27:06] PablO.Escobar(6) searches her whole body.
[06:27:18] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Please,take off your pants,mad'am
[06:27:28] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: Haha no.
[06:27:35] PablO.Escobar(6) says: I have to check everywhere
[06:27:39] PablO.Escobar(6) says: I'm doing my job here.
[06:27:50] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Please,put it off.
[06:28:06] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: You're not doing your job properly if I have to do that.
[06:28:24] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Mad'am you was the one who requested a woman.
[06:28:29] PablO.Escobar(6) says: I'm here to search you
[06:28:31] PablO.Escobar(6) says: as a woman
[06:28:33] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Whats the big deal here?
[06:28:44] We dont have female skins or active player,i have to RP it thats all (PablO.Escobar(6))
[06:28:45] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: You can search me without me removing a damn thing.
[06:28:50] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Please,comply the orders
[06:29:18] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Do you want me to take it off?
[06:29:23] PablO.Escobar(6) says: or do you agree my orders?
[06:29:35] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: Do that and I'll f**king have you tied up on a post.
[06:29:45] PablO.Escobar(6) reaches michelle's pants.
[06:29:50] PablO.Escobar(6) unzips her pants kindly.
[06:29:56] PablO.Escobar(6) takes out her underwears.
[06:30:07] Michelle_Rosso(5) puts her arms down, pulling them back up
[06:30:09] PablO.Escobar(6) slowly checks his anal and genitals places for any kind drugs.
[06:30:16] What do i found? (PablO.Escobar(6))
[06:30:24] Nothing, they're back up. (Michelle_Rosso(5))
[06:30:28] PablO.Escobar(6) nods.
[06:30:36] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Allright,thanks for complying and co-op with us
[06:30:45] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Do you have any ID card with you?
[06:30:58] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: It was in the damn car.
[06:31:04] PablO.Escobar(6) takes out his dirty gloves ,throws them to junk.
[06:31:15] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Okay,
[06:31:19] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Please,wear up
[06:31:27] PablO.Escobar(6) unlocks the doors.
[06:31:30] PablO.Escobar(6) walks out.
[06:34:03] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Of course i have to check it to confirm you're not a cirminal or something.
[06:34:23] PablO.Escobar(6) sits down,slowly
[06:34:27] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: I'll stand, thanks.
[06:34:32] Alberto.Escobar(1) knocks on the door.
[06:34:33] PablO.Escobar(6) reaches his pocket
[06:34:38] Alberto.Escobar(1) opens the door and steps in.
[06:34:38] PablO.Escobar(6) takes out cigarette box.
[06:34:42] Alberto.Escobar(1) closes the door.
[06:34:43] PablO.Escobar(6) lights the cigarette with his golden zippo.
[06:34:47] PablO.Escobar(6) eyes on Michelle.
[06:34:50] Alberto.Escobar(1) says: The bag is here.
[06:34:55] Alberto.Escobar(1) places the bag on the table.
[06:34:55] PablO.Escobar(6) nods.
[06:35:00] PablO.Escobar(6) grabs the bag.
[06:35:04] PablO.Escobar(6) hands over the Michelle.
[06:35:08] Alberto.Escobar(1) opens the door and steps out of the room.
[06:35:13] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Can you find out your Id and place it to table,please.
[06:35:14] Alberto.Escobar(1) closes the room.
[06:35:24] PablO.Escobar(6) smokes cigarette,feels relax.
[06:35:27] Michelle_Rosso(5) opens up the bag, grabbing her ID
[06:35:41] Michelle_Rosso(5) hands her ID to the officer
[06:35:45] PablO.Escobar(6) grabs the Id
[06:35:50] PablO.Escobar(6) turns on the computer.
[06:35:55] 2/5 (PablO.Escobar(6))
[06:35:57] ID has a badge under it on the other pocket (Michelle_Rosso(5))
[06:35:58] 4/5 (PablO.Escobar(6))
[06:36:02] 5/5 (PablO.Escobar(6))
[06:36:08] PablO.Escobar(6) Reaches the system of PD.
[06:36:14] PablO.Escobar(6) checks the ID.
[06:36:19] Anything illegal ? (PablO.Escobar(6))
[06:36:22] No (Michelle_Rosso(5))
[06:36:26] PablO.Escobar(6) nods.
[06:36:30] PablO.Escobar(6) stands up,slowly.
[06:36:36] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Allright,Mad'a
[06:36:41] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Mad'am*
[06:36:46] PablO.Escobar(6) says: seems like everything clear here.
[06:36:50] PablO.Escobar(6) says: You're free to leave.
[06:37:01] PablO.Escobar(6) hands over the passport while he handing it touches her hand.
[06:37:12] Michelle_Rosso(5) takes her ID back
[06:37:16] Michelle_Rosso(5) says: Yeah.
[06:37:17] PablO.Escobar(6) says: Have a nice day.
[06:37:18] PablO.Escobar(6) smiles.
(http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/7318/patchwithcuffs2300.png)
San Andreas Police Department
11/08/2014
STATEMENT IN REGARDS TO THE CLOSURE OF THIS REPORT
On the JULY the 25th 2014, at 05:30 HOURS a report was submitted by Ronald 'Albert' Rosso as a lawful citizen of the United States of Argonath.
Since then, an investigation has been conducted by the SAPD command staff member:
- Sergeant Richard 'Janar' Burkov
The summary and conclusion of the report has now been decided and will be released to the public.
-- Michelle Cortez was frisked in sexual manners by officer Pablo Escobar, which are against The Constitution of Argonath and SAPD Rules and Regulations.
-- Officer Alberto Escobar was aware of the situation and is thereby accused of aiding in breaching the SAPD regulations and The Constitution of Argonath.
-- There is no regulation regarding driving the suspect to nearest Police Department, thereby this accusation is dropped.
-- In conclusion, officers Pablo Escobar and Alberto Escobar will be removed from active cop duty for a period of 7 days.
If the verdict of this report seems unfair to anyone, you can report this to a Deputy Chief via the ARPD Forum PM and we might reopen the case if your argument is valid enough.
Signed,
Sergeant Richard 'Janar' Burkov