Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: WeskerRoss on December 13, 2013, 17:28:04 PM

Title: Resignation
Post by: WeskerRoss on December 13, 2013, 17:28:04 PM
Dear SAPD,

I appreciate the opportunities I have been given in SAPD
and your professional guidance and support.
I wish you sucess in the future.

best regards

SAPD Senior Officer
 -Wesker Ross
Title: Re: Resignation
Post by: Pazienza on December 13, 2013, 18:08:36 PM
Wish you best of luck in your future endeavors
take care man
Title: Re: Resignation
Post by: Muntazir on December 13, 2013, 18:23:31 PM
Cya, Good luck!!!
Title: Re: Resignation
Post by: KelviNC on December 13, 2013, 18:24:15 PM
I will miss you Ross, good luck for the future, mate.

GOOD BYE! :'(
Title: Re: Resignation
Post by: Taseen on December 13, 2013, 19:39:01 PM
Cu
Title: Re: Resignation
Post by: Milano Alvarez on December 13, 2013, 19:51:51 PM
Glad serving with you Wesker, good luck with further endeavors.

Sgt. McCollin
Title: Re: Resignation
Post by: Diveron Rosso on December 14, 2013, 15:26:33 PM
Bye Wesker!
Title: Re: Resignation
Post by: Rusty. on December 14, 2013, 16:29:10 PM
Thanks for the time you put in, if you do wish to return don't hesitate to let us know.
Title: Re: Resignation
Post by: Miyamoto Parker on December 14, 2013, 16:45:37 PM
Bye Wesker!
Title: Re: Resignation
Post by: Arslan on December 14, 2013, 23:20:14 PM
Good luck Wesker!  ;)

Arslan
Title: Re: Resignation
Post by: Kevin_Arens on December 14, 2013, 23:25:24 PM
Have a great life Wesker!
I hope you enjoyed your time in SAPD,
We will miss you.
Title: Re: Resignation
Post by: [WS]Tim_Kolta on December 17, 2013, 15:05:54 PM
Best of luck in your plans!
Title: Re: Resignation
Post by: Nexus Riggs on December 17, 2013, 23:59:21 PM
Thanks for your service, see you around Wesker!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal