Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Frank Kolta on June 20, 2013, 13:37:22 PM

Title: Resignation of Cadet Mark.K
Post by: Frank Kolta on June 20, 2013, 13:37:22 PM
Well, I am currently very inactive and I cannot extend this inactivity anymore so.
I would like to thanks SFPD.
Title: Re: Resignation of Cadet Mark.K
Post by: Def Perry on June 20, 2013, 13:59:46 PM
Bye and wise decision, re-apply once you have time.
Title: Re: Resignation of Cadet Mark.K
Post by: Dario.Cipone on June 20, 2013, 14:02:25 PM
 :app:


You're still welcome to be with us for me! Hope to see you again!
Title: Re: Resignation of Cadet Mark.K
Post by: PulseEffect on June 20, 2013, 14:34:35 PM
:app:


You're still welcome to be with us for me! Hope to see you again!
Title: Re: Resignation of Cadet Mark.K
Post by: Miyamoto Parker on June 20, 2013, 16:34:19 PM
Thank you serve with you, goodbye
Title: Re: Resignation of Cadet Mark.K
Post by: Loris on June 20, 2013, 17:26:03 PM
:app:


You're still welcome to be with us for me! Hope to see you again!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal