Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Hidduh on March 10, 2013, 15:38:20 PM

Title: [Rstar]Hidduh
Post by: Hidduh on March 10, 2013, 15:38:20 PM
So yeah, this wasn't really what I was expecting to be honest.. I thought I was able to fit into the SAPD, but it just doesn't feel right.. and I was allowed to come back to the FBI, so unfortunately I chose for that.. again. I'd like to thank everyone though for giving me a chance, and especially to those who trusted in me and believed i'd be a good addition to the team. I'm deeply sorry for wasting your time.
Title: Re: [Rstar]Hidduh
Post by: Huntsman on March 10, 2013, 15:41:56 PM
You just joined... :(
Title: Re: [Rstar]Hidduh
Post by: Frank Kolta on March 10, 2013, 15:48:12 PM
See ya around, Hidduh

Good luck!
Title: Re: [Rstar]Hidduh
Post by: Hamza on March 10, 2013, 15:53:54 PM
Disappointing.
Title: Re: [Rstar]Hidduh
Post by: KelviNC on March 10, 2013, 19:04:35 PM
See ya around, Hidduh

Good luck!
Title: Re: [Rstar]Hidduh
Post by: [WS]Mike on March 10, 2013, 19:13:45 PM
Leaving after a day? Shame.
Title: Re: [Rstar]Hidduh
Post by: Pazienza on March 12, 2013, 19:24:15 PM
Your choice, good luck in the FBI again!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal