Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Jason Bridges on July 16, 2012, 00:51:43 AM

Title: Up and Coming Holiday
Post by: Jason Bridges on July 16, 2012, 00:51:43 AM
From the 20th of July, I'll be on holiday for just under 3 weeks; I'll be back on the 9th of August. In between that time, I wont have access to GTA but I'll possibly be able to visit the forums.
Title: Re: Up and Coming Holiday
Post by: Jack Baker on July 16, 2012, 04:56:52 AM
Have fun!
Title: Re: Up and Coming Holiday
Post by: Marco Cipone on July 16, 2012, 12:04:49 PM
Noted, have fun!
Title: Re: Up and Coming Holiday
Post by: Def Perry on July 16, 2012, 12:19:45 PM
I will be on holidays from the 30th of July and I'll be back at the 9th of August as well, going to Turkey for ten days.
Title: Re: Up and Coming Holiday
Post by: Roske on July 16, 2012, 13:15:11 PM
Have fun mate!  :)
Title: Re: Up and Coming Holiday
Post by: James Moretti on July 16, 2012, 22:45:19 PM
Take your time and enjoy :)
Title: Re: Up and Coming Holiday
Post by: Goodandy on July 20, 2012, 04:39:12 AM
By the way, there is a word "Upcoming"  :lol:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal