Argonath RPG Police Department

Information => News & Announcements => Topic started by: Matthew_Mcbride on August 03, 2008, 14:36:38 PM

Title: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: Matthew_Mcbride on August 03, 2008, 14:36:38 PM

Good day all.
I have spoken with a few people, IE: Captains of ARPD etc...
and I have left the FBI Team, and shall be joining ARPD
I have gotten my job back as Officer which I am extremely grateful of
and I shall be completely comited this time
I found FBI to hard for me to deal with.
I am sad to leave those nice people but I am happy to join ARPD again!
Please do not think of me as a trator, for I, am back :)

Kind Regards
Officer, Matthew McBride

For further details contact me.
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: Tovenaarke on August 03, 2008, 14:47:05 PM
Welcome back mate / partner!

Tips: change your sig and for admins: change his stat

Greetz
- Serg. Tov.  :cop:
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: Carhartt# on August 03, 2008, 14:53:29 PM
Welcome back to the roots. ;)
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: Legend on August 03, 2008, 15:01:48 PM
Welcome back, traitor :D
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: Matthew_Mcbride on August 03, 2008, 15:04:47 PM
i'm hoping that was a joke Legend ;)
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: Legend on August 03, 2008, 15:11:16 PM
Ofcourse it was :)
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: [Rstar]CBFASI on August 03, 2008, 15:48:20 PM
Forum Rank fixed, Welcome back
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: [Rstar]Vince on August 03, 2008, 17:42:35 PM
Welcome back Matthew  ;)
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: Jonny O'Sullivan on August 03, 2008, 17:58:24 PM
Welcome back Matthew :)
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: isntactive on August 03, 2008, 23:47:36 PM
Welcome Back
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: [R*]Pancher on August 04, 2008, 13:31:56 PM
Welcome back to the Force  :cop:
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: [R*]Brains on August 04, 2008, 14:19:38 PM
Good ur back, wb
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: Jaaskaa on August 12, 2008, 22:50:13 PM
Enjoy your return to police force.

Quote
I found FBI to hard for me to deal with.

Sorry to hear about it. See you on field.
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: Alsatian on November 04, 2008, 23:50:49 PM
Welcome back  ;)
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: FlameMan on November 05, 2008, 17:02:06 PM
bumping.. :( last post was at August 12 dude...
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: Aimzz on November 06, 2008, 08:17:39 AM
btw isnt he banned?
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: Tovenaarke on November 06, 2008, 14:49:03 PM
yup

Topic lock please
Title: Re: Officer McBride is back in action!
Post by: Hank_Rafferty on November 06, 2008, 15:03:18 PM
Locked. Do not bump old and useless topics, please.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal