Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Fred on February 22, 2012, 13:42:57 PM

Title: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Fred on February 22, 2012, 13:42:57 PM
Hello guys, Iam sad to say this, but I have some problems with my body, and I wont be active in game. I will change myself to a mafia, Marques, and I hope you keep my friends.

Special thanks for all support from SAPD lieutenant Don.Cipone, Sergeant Steven.Cipone, Chief Pancher and all SFPD.

Keep the great job guys  :cry: I will miss you so much.
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Goodandy on February 22, 2012, 13:53:02 PM
Sad to see you going. You just returned recently. :/
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Francisco Martinez on February 22, 2012, 13:55:18 PM
Goodbye and good luck. Just make sure you don't regret it after 2 months.
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Fred on February 22, 2012, 13:58:47 PM
Goodbye and good luck. Just make sure you don't regret it after 2 months.

I think is better leave SAPD, then go to a psychologist, and I hope SAPD uppercommand staff understand that.
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Marco Cipone on February 22, 2012, 14:07:30 PM
Well Fred what can I say...I am very sorry to see you resigning, but I wish you good luck with your real life and I do really hope to see you around in game.Maybe someday you will be back. :(
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: [MA]Clark_Collin on February 22, 2012, 14:15:14 PM
See You Fred, we wish You back once to SFPD, to Your family ;)

Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Pedro on February 22, 2012, 14:26:47 PM
Sad to see you leave, good luck IRL.  :)
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Fred on February 22, 2012, 14:37:29 PM
Well Fred what can I say...I am very sorry to see you resigning, but I wish you good luck with your real life and I do really hope to see you around in game.Maybe someday you will be back. :(

When you lead SFPD again  ;)
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Francisco Martinez on February 22, 2012, 14:58:16 PM
Goodbye and good luck. Just make sure you don't regret it after 2 months.

I think is better leave SAPD, then go to a psychologist, and I hope SAPD uppercommand staff understand that.

You need a shrink because of SAPD? Hell yes, you should leave then.
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Marco Cipone on February 22, 2012, 15:00:16 PM
Please drop the provocations, it's not the good place here.
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Fred on February 22, 2012, 15:18:14 PM
Goodbye and good luck. Just make sure you don't regret it after 2 months.

I think is better leave SAPD, then go to a psychologist, and I hope SAPD uppercommand staff understand that.

You need a shrink because of SAPD? Hell yes, you should leave then.

Nobody said that is because SAPD, but I think the best for my healthy is to leave SAPD and reduce my activity in game. Anyway sure, drop that here please, i dont have head to discuss and not in my resignation please.
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Marco Pierce on February 22, 2012, 15:48:36 PM
Sad to see you leaving us Fred :( U were a great officer, C ya soon and good luck whit your IRL life :) :cry:
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Devinz on February 22, 2012, 15:57:12 PM
Wow sad to see this, Good luck your IRL Fred. :cry:
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Fred on February 22, 2012, 15:58:15 PM
Guys Iam a small part of this big and great department, just keep your great job, and make me proud  :pancher:
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Daniel Ocean on February 22, 2012, 16:03:40 PM
Again?

Good luck.
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Fred on February 22, 2012, 16:05:46 PM
Again?

Good luck.

I never resigned, I got fired....
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: James Moretti on February 22, 2012, 16:56:28 PM
Cya, Good luck boy.
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: George Jetson on February 22, 2012, 18:36:13 PM
Cya Fred!!! good luck!!
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Hank Blayer on February 22, 2012, 22:58:35 PM
Bye bye Fred :neutral:
Title: Re: [RESIGNATION SA:MP] [WS]FredericK
Post by: Ghøst on February 25, 2012, 14:39:15 PM
Good luck in your life my friend.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal