Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Conk on January 03, 2012, 15:30:41 PM

Title: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Conk on January 03, 2012, 15:30:41 PM
Hello everyone,

I am gong to resign from the SAPD for many reasons, Partly because I am clearly not SAPD material, And some other things. I don't feel fit for the SAPD any more.

I want to thank SWAT Commander Ben Samiir and some of the SWAT members who have been very helpful and friendly throughout my short career in Special Weapons And Tactics. I hope you will replace me with someone that will do a great job!

I would also like to thank Deputy Chief Paul for helping me throughout and giving me good advice. Unfortunately, I guess I didn't follow your advice. We will all learn from mistakes.

I am sure to see you all on the field as a Freekop  :razz:, Or maybe I will pursue a different path, who knows.

Anyway, thanks guys.

Scrooge
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Pedro on January 03, 2012, 15:35:25 PM
Howdy.

Hope to cya around, good luck with your Life, In-game and IRL.

Regards,
SAPD Officer Pedro.Cipone
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Cyril on January 03, 2012, 15:36:49 PM
Good luck on your future goals. Thanks for being part of SWAT with us during some weeks  :)
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Leonardo on January 03, 2012, 15:41:22 PM
Goodbye.
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: George Jetson on January 03, 2012, 15:47:36 PM
Good bye and good luck.
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: [Rstar]Paul on January 03, 2012, 15:49:04 PM
At some points, it is prior to handle core issues such as the ones you have committed.

I hope to see you back in SAPD at some point where i see the changes i gave you in your PM.

Good luck.
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Orel on January 03, 2012, 15:49:42 PM
Goodbye Scrooge,It was funny to work with you in DPD and SWAT.
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: KhornateMonkey on January 03, 2012, 16:04:24 PM
Cya around boy
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Ben on January 03, 2012, 17:34:47 PM
Welcome back to the ARPD (San Andreas Section) boy'o!  :D
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Donald_Duck on January 03, 2012, 17:50:03 PM
Goodbye Conk
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Fred on January 03, 2012, 18:33:38 PM
Good luck conk : )  :pancher: :pancher:
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Francisco Martinez on January 03, 2012, 22:13:25 PM
Good luck, fix your attitude for your own good , don't take it has provocation but has a friendly advice. Good bye.
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Goodandy on January 03, 2012, 22:40:11 PM
Thank you for serving with us Officer. Good luck later on.
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Deluca on January 03, 2012, 23:00:50 PM
See ya around Scrooge..
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Raphael on January 03, 2012, 23:47:13 PM
Cya Conk.
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Conk on January 04, 2012, 00:02:00 AM
Thanks all  :v2:
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Tony Knight on January 04, 2012, 07:24:50 AM
Bye bye Scrooge, Good luck as a freecop or "your other path":D.
Sad to see that I never had the chance to patrol with you in SAPD, anyways Good luck
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Devinz on January 04, 2012, 16:12:15 PM
Oh my  :( good bye conk :cry:

Good luck  :sheriff:
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Ghøst on January 04, 2012, 19:54:23 PM
Good luck with future endevours.
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Julio. on January 04, 2012, 19:56:44 PM
I see you are leaving the SAPD too, it's nice that some resignation topics do not get deleted... :)
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Chief J. Schappell on January 05, 2012, 00:54:42 AM
I see you are leaving the SAPD too, it's nice that some resignation topics do not get deleted... :)
Don't provoke.
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Conk on January 05, 2012, 02:42:40 AM
I see you are leaving the SAPD too, it's nice that some resignation topics do not get deleted... :)
Don't provoke.
Title: Re: Resignation - Scrooge (Conk)
Post by: Julio. on January 05, 2012, 09:15:13 AM
I was just saying Bye  :trust:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal