Argonath RPG Police Department

General => General Discussion => Topic started by: [WS]Paco on December 24, 2011, 21:49:06 PM

Title: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: [WS]Paco on December 24, 2011, 21:49:06 PM
(( I couldn't find a more suiting board for this topic, but today is Christmas and I wanted to share this with everyone from a good heart ))

MERRY CHRISTMAS ARPD!
(http://wmswug.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/11949910871041254139christmas_tree_01-svg_-hi_.png)

Tell us what you got for Christmas this year ;)
Title: Re: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: Charles F. Offdensen on December 24, 2011, 21:59:31 PM
Merry christamas ARPD!

I get Assassins Creed Revelations and new snowboard, hope I won't break my legs  :cool:
Title: Re: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: Julio. on December 25, 2011, 00:17:38 AM
Petrs next post*

On leave, broke fingers

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Christmas day is for me tomorrow :D:D
Title: Re: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: J. Jones on December 25, 2011, 00:25:47 AM
Merry Christmas!!!  :D
Title: Re: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: Goodandy on December 25, 2011, 01:21:16 AM
Merry Christmas guys!
I got a new TV/Monitor.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: Ghøst on December 25, 2011, 08:20:32 AM
Merry Christmas, i got my new skateboard from Element.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: Wake on December 25, 2011, 10:31:30 AM
Merry Christmas, I got a driving school package for my drivers license(Note that I drive better IRL than IG). cash and sum other stuff  :razz:
Title: Re: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: Steven J on December 25, 2011, 14:06:54 PM
Merry Christmas :)
Title: Re: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: Daniel_Bradford on December 25, 2011, 15:07:27 PM
Merry Christmas!
Title: Re: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: Clive on December 25, 2011, 17:21:45 PM
Merry Christmas :)
Title: Re: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: WeskerRoss on December 25, 2011, 19:27:17 PM
Merry Christmas  :cop:
Title: Re: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: [TCL]Nicky on December 28, 2011, 13:58:04 PM
Totally forgot to wish you all a great Christmas :( But well, I got some scarve and a new amplifier for my Bass Guitar :D Hartke HA3500 is nice!! :D


(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JHA9t19dEHc/THP5b1JK_5I/AAAAAAAAAz0/mhuto0ymcF4/s1600/borat_nice.jpg)
Title: Re: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: Francisco Martinez on December 28, 2011, 16:55:41 PM
Happy Holidays!  :v:
Title: Re: Merry Christmas ARPD!
Post by: Chief J. Schappell on December 28, 2011, 20:59:52 PM
Merry [late] Christmas!!! :cop:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal