Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Police Gallery => Pictures => Topic started by: Allison on December 22, 2011, 04:06:33 AM

Title: When cops drive with phones
Post by: Allison on December 22, 2011, 04:06:33 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/APnDB.png)

nuff said.
Title: Re: When cops drive with phones
Post by: Chief J. Schappell on December 22, 2011, 04:07:28 AM
I was the unfortunate passenger of this incident...
Title: Re: When cops drive with phones
Post by: Goodandy on December 22, 2011, 04:09:38 AM
I was the unfortunate passenger of this incident...

You okay?




 :eek:

Please do not tell me that we have another Twenty on our hands here!!!
Title: Re: When cops drive with phones
Post by: Allison on December 22, 2011, 04:11:09 AM
Nah. I can avoid trees that are in the forest.
Title: Re: When cops drive with phones
Post by: Chief J. Schappell on December 22, 2011, 04:19:36 AM
I was the unfortunate passenger of this incident...
You okay?
I feel a lil woozy...
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal