Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Police Gallery => Pictures => Topic started by: [MA]Clark_Collin on December 20, 2011, 12:45:54 PM

Title: HUD Mod
Post by: [MA]Clark_Collin on December 20, 2011, 12:45:54 PM
Howdy. Im looking at some HUD mod when under radar we have location : city and up on radar have name district, i saw this mod in much movies from Argonath RPG players. You guys know what I mean? I try find some image for show what I search.
Title: Re: HUD Mod
Post by: Sushi on December 20, 2011, 12:53:49 PM
Everyone asks for this one time or another.

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-san-andreas/cleo-mods/6825 (http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-san-andreas/cleo-mods/6825)

There you go. You need CLEO though.
Title: Re: HUD Mod
Post by: [MA]Clark_Collin on December 20, 2011, 14:17:36 PM
Thanks Sushi ;)  :pancher:
Cleo 3 or 4?
Title: Re: HUD Mod
Post by: Tomohawk on January 02, 2012, 12:53:07 PM
Thanks Sushi ;)  :pancher:
Cleo 3 or 4?

Cleo 3 I think
Title: Re: HUD Mod
Post by: WeskerRoss on January 04, 2012, 13:42:17 PM
Finally!!!

Thanks  :cop:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal