Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Ivan.Cipone on December 18, 2011, 11:17:07 AM

Title: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Ivan.Cipone on December 18, 2011, 11:17:07 AM
My time has come.It was a honor to serve with you guyz.I dont have GTA SA Anymore so now when I have a new PC I can play gta IV.
Special thx::To all SFPD Members and LVPD Members.
I will miss you all, maybye one day I will see you guyz in the field.



Best Regards
Ivan "Donut" Cipone
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: [WS]Adam[BCSD] on December 18, 2011, 11:46:17 AM
*Crying hard* NONONONO Don't Leave us.
Goodluck with IV :(
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Hank Blayer on December 18, 2011, 12:01:07 PM
Cya Ivan, I hope you'll have fun on IV.
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Steven J on December 18, 2011, 15:02:34 PM
 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

This is ... shocking D: I never thought you would totally leave SA-MP.

Enjoy yourself there.

Perhaps soon I might join IV-MP when I update my computer :)
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Huntsman on December 18, 2011, 15:14:33 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

This is ... shocking D: I never thought you would totally leave SA-MP.

Enjoy yourself there.

Perhaps soon I might join IV-MP when I update my computer :)

Me too

Im getting new PC this christmas, then i will join you Ivan on IVMP too ;)

But i wont leave samp tho
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Divine on December 18, 2011, 15:26:17 PM
Good luck with everything Ivan, see you on IVMP.  :pancher:

Regards,
Divine
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Marco Cipone on December 18, 2011, 15:31:56 PM
Sad to see you leaving us,Ivan.I hope you will be back  one day.Good luck with IV:MP and whatever else you choose to do.
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: [Rstar]Norrage on December 18, 2011, 16:32:50 PM
Welcome to Liberty City :).
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: ExPl0Se on December 18, 2011, 16:37:00 PM
Ivan....  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Good times, mate, I will miss you.
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Francisco Martinez on December 18, 2011, 17:11:44 PM
Goodbye and Good luck.
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Ghøst on December 18, 2011, 17:39:17 PM
Sad to see you completely leaving, we will still see each other around in IV:MP, i'll be there kicking some butt of the criminals.
Goodbye.
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Ivan.Cipone on December 18, 2011, 17:43:28 PM
Thank you all.
 :ps: Don CONGRATULATIONS ON LT Position
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: [MA]Clark_Collin on December 18, 2011, 21:53:15 PM
Ivan Brother what thats mean, we never play together? Dont forget your SFPD family, we still love You and we miss You.
 :cry:
/me salutes Ivan
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Marco Cipone on December 18, 2011, 21:59:39 PM
Thank you Ivan...and don't forget to return to us when/if you have the possibility to do it.
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Raphael on December 18, 2011, 23:53:16 PM
Bye Ivan :<
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Renz0 on December 19, 2011, 00:55:09 AM
Just wanted to get back to SAPD to pwn shitheads with Ivan..

Another time, my friend.
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Julian_Garver on December 19, 2011, 01:40:01 AM
Sad to see you leave us Ivan have a good life enjoy IVMP and come back to see us in SF some time :)

May the Wind guide you Fair
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Sushi on December 19, 2011, 06:56:20 AM
Good bye Ivan, hope you had a good time in the SAPD.
Title: Re: Ivan Cipone
Post by: Ivan.Cipone on December 19, 2011, 16:35:30 PM
Thank you all!
 :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal