Argonath RPG Police Department

Information => News & Announcements => Topic started by: [R*]EliteTerm on July 26, 2011, 02:53:19 AM

Title: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: [R*]EliteTerm on July 26, 2011, 02:53:19 AM
(http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg31/EliteTerm/Designs/Freecop.png)

Here you go, as requested by and for the new/ old ARPD Officers!
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Goodandy on July 26, 2011, 02:56:02 AM
Awesome :D   



 :donut:    :donut: 
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Ghøst on July 26, 2011, 02:56:15 AM
Lol'ed at the "and eat donuts" part.
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Allison on July 26, 2011, 03:00:51 AM
Best badge ever.
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: SeanC on July 26, 2011, 04:15:49 AM
Awesome! I hate you for making this now, you should of made it when I was still a freecop!
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Sushi on July 26, 2011, 05:34:18 AM
I would of eaten my badge when I was an ARPD Officer :D
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Cester on July 26, 2011, 10:43:23 AM
EliteTerm you just make ARPD Officer more mad  :war:
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Exterminator on July 26, 2011, 10:52:19 AM
Gj, those pink colors tell how bart got the nickname "pinkop" too :D :donut:
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Hank Blayer on July 26, 2011, 10:53:42 AM
nice, very amusing  :lol: :lol:
:donut:  :donut:
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Webster on July 26, 2011, 11:29:21 AM
Oh yea, now I can use it !  :donut:
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: JDC on July 26, 2011, 15:42:59 PM
Now THIS is awesome. :lol:
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Wake on July 26, 2011, 17:37:44 PM
Haha. freaking awesome  :rofl:
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Araujo on July 26, 2011, 18:10:22 PM
When I see this. I want a donut  :donut:.
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Mash on July 28, 2011, 13:31:13 PM
I'm jealous for the first time on the ARPD Officers, they've a cooler badge then me....  :( Gimme!

It's really awesome, I love it :D :donut:
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Call_me_Dad on July 28, 2011, 18:35:07 PM
I would of eaten my badge when I was an ARPD Officer :D
:rofl:
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Chief J. Schappell on July 28, 2011, 20:57:49 PM
More reason to respect our lil Freedom Fighters in light blue ;)
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Allison on July 28, 2011, 21:22:26 PM
Looks tasty.
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: [Rstar]Norrage on July 28, 2011, 22:09:42 PM
Very nice.
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: saberman on August 21, 2011, 18:00:33 PM
Thank you Trane, THANK YOU!!! :D
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: [R*]EliteTerm on August 21, 2011, 18:08:30 PM
Thank you Trane, THANK YOU!!! :D

 :trust:
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Allison on August 21, 2011, 18:20:07 PM
Thank you Trane, THANK YOU!!! :D
lolwut
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Chief J. Schappell on August 21, 2011, 18:29:50 PM
Thank you Trane, THANK YOU!!! :D
I think you missed who posted this topic ;)
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Mike Collin on August 21, 2011, 18:33:13 PM
To protect and shoot the place up.
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: saberman on August 21, 2011, 18:57:04 PM
Oh god I failed... Thank you ET :)

(I always confuse ET with Trane, last time I thought Trane was the veteran of MTA:VC, not ET :()
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: ~Legend~ on August 22, 2011, 03:05:54 AM
Hehe, nice. :P
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Uninhibited on August 24, 2011, 02:33:16 AM
Best badge, donuts for the win!  :)
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Antoine_Brookins on September 06, 2011, 00:06:33 AM
And then people wonders why the ARPD officers gets disrespected.  :redface:
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Dolfa on September 06, 2011, 00:12:59 AM
....And then people wonders why the ARPD officers gets disrespected.  :redface:


How is that endorsing disrespect towards ARPD Officers / Freecops ?

I think it represents Freecops in a humorous way.



Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Allison on September 06, 2011, 01:23:06 AM
Indeed it does. I actually used this on a logo for a PD-related program.

Here's a preview of it.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb187/ms-sugard-x/lulcpdfreecoplogo.png (http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb187/ms-sugard-x/lulcpdfreecoplogo.png)
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Juan_Cotez on November 22, 2011, 03:05:43 AM
T0 Protect And Eat Donut Lol [to protect and serve]  power by L.A.P.D.
Title: Re: ARPD Officer/ Freecop Badge
Post by: Goodandy on November 22, 2011, 03:07:37 AM
Again, please do not bump these topics..
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal