Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Leaving => Topic started by: Clone on June 03, 2011, 21:43:13 PM

Title: Resignation: Toxic.
Post by: Clone on June 03, 2011, 21:43:13 PM
Being a cop was never for me, I wanted to try it out and I did. Had some nice RPs and some good times but it's time for me to leave.

Thanks for everything.
Title: Re: Resignation: Toxic.
Post by: Exterminator on June 03, 2011, 21:44:11 PM
This was unexpected..see ya
Title: Re: Resignation: Toxic.
Post by: iMarkz on June 03, 2011, 23:19:10 PM
Seems like we have to say bye to one of our officers.
We hope you enjoyed the moments within our San Fierro
Police Department, good luck.
Title: Re: Resignation: Toxic.
Post by: Leroy Hudson on June 03, 2011, 23:21:56 PM
Good luck, wherever you decide to go.


Regards,

Leroy
Title: Re: Resignation: Toxic.
Post by: Clone on June 03, 2011, 23:39:03 PM
Thank you, and yes Markz I did enjoy the few times I spent with SFPD.
Title: Re: Resignation: Toxic.
Post by: Goodandy on June 04, 2011, 01:52:28 AM
Bye Toxic, good luck later on.
Title: Re: Resignation: Toxic.
Post by: Nexus Riggs on June 04, 2011, 06:44:43 AM
Good luck Officer Toxic. 
Title: Re: Resignation: Toxic.
Post by: Marco Cipone on June 04, 2011, 11:59:51 AM
We patrolled together few times and I really think you were a very good officer...Good luck mate!
Title: Re: Resignation: Toxic.
Post by: Dolfa on June 04, 2011, 12:28:34 PM
No problem Toxic, hopefully you'll stay longer next time, if you wish to return  :)


Good luck in Gvardia
Title: Re: Resignation: Toxic.
Post by: [SN]GHunter on June 04, 2011, 17:09:21 PM
Ba-Bye
Title: Re: Resignation: Toxic.
Post by: SeanC on June 04, 2011, 19:36:55 PM
See you Toxic, good luck with whatever you up to next.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal