Argonath RPG Police Department

GTA: Vice City => VC:MP - Applications => Rejected => Topic started by: General Arthas on December 24, 2010, 00:02:51 AM

Title: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on December 24, 2010, 00:02:51 AM
Nickname in-game: General
Age: 18
Favourite weapon: Shotgun, m4
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 3 years
How long have you played as a cop: 2 year
Have you read the VC:MP related guides in Police Procedures board: Yes
Why do you want to join Vice City Police Department: To bring peace to the population and bring the evildoers to fear!
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: JayL on December 24, 2010, 00:23:50 AM
What a nickname... :trust:
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on December 24, 2010, 00:42:29 AM
nickname:aaaaa
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: Klaus on December 24, 2010, 03:10:06 AM
Weird nickname, yes. But he is actually a good cop. Good luck
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: Leonardo on December 24, 2010, 12:03:28 PM
Deleted the useless comments.

Under reviewal.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: ~Legend~ on December 24, 2010, 12:53:10 PM
Good to see you found it.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on December 24, 2010, 14:07:46 PM
where is academy training ?
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on December 24, 2010, 18:39:07 PM
I have to do something else to become a cop?
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: JayL on December 25, 2010, 01:44:39 AM
Wait.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on December 25, 2010, 02:19:21 AM
Hope, meanwhile I'll try to make the law be enforced.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on December 27, 2010, 19:16:38 PM
Will take to give you an answer?
I am eager to become a policeman.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: J. Prilo on December 27, 2010, 22:03:29 PM
You have to wait patiently during your application period.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on December 27, 2010, 23:13:49 PM
Yes sir. Wait anxiously! :)
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: Alex Thompson on December 28, 2010, 03:10:20 AM
Good luck (:
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on December 29, 2010, 20:01:38 PM
Thanks, sir.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: Leonardo on January 02, 2011, 00:24:46 AM
I hope to see you ingame tomorrow at 20:00 server time.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on January 02, 2011, 03:21:08 AM
I live in Brazil. The schedule here is different. But I will try to appear.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: Leonardo on January 02, 2011, 21:31:42 PM
ACCEPTED as a VCPD Cadet. Keep your eyes open for the academy board for the next session!
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on January 03, 2011, 02:35:51 AM
Thanks chief VCPD. Today I'll be on schedule to bring order and peace.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on January 03, 2011, 05:02:39 AM
When that will be the training academy? Will you warn me?
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: Tyler Grey on January 03, 2011, 06:08:17 AM
Grats on becoming a Cadet.
But yea you will be noted when trainings are available by one of the academy staff members
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on January 03, 2011, 14:34:53 PM
Thank you very much :cop:
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: Leonardo on January 14, 2011, 18:47:00 PM
You got 5 days to post here if you're still interested. If you sucessfully read this message and post here showing interest, send me a PM right after telling which times/days you are available for the exam.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on January 24, 2011, 01:49:26 AM
I am very interested in this exam, really!
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on March 06, 2011, 01:24:47 AM
Please my exam
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: Brian on March 06, 2011, 10:26:26 AM
lol good luck with your exam
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on March 06, 2011, 15:44:45 PM
The name of my character has changed now is General Arthas
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on March 19, 2011, 23:36:24 PM
Just a note, I started working, so do not know when I'll go.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: Marcus R. on March 28, 2011, 21:15:37 PM
Sad to hear. Cya.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on March 29, 2011, 03:35:26 AM
Sorry about that message, I'll come back. It means I've been stressed because of work. I'll get to play again, and I'm also upset that no one give a response of promotion. Please forgive me.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: Marcus R. on April 01, 2011, 22:28:01 PM
Welcome back.
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: Leonardo on April 16, 2011, 15:35:30 PM
Promoted to Officer. No training will be needed as the cadet had enough experience time in the field...
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on April 18, 2011, 17:01:40 PM
Thanks Chief. very very thanks
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: Brian on April 18, 2011, 18:21:29 PM
welcome into ARPD as a full officer
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: ~Legend~ on April 21, 2011, 04:10:16 AM
Congrats, welcome to the team!
Title: Re: VCPD:aaaaa
Post by: General Arthas on May 04, 2011, 01:18:20 AM
thx legend
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal