Argonath RPG Police Department
General => General Discussion => Topic started by: [R*]Pancher on April 06, 2008, 15:14:35 PM
Title:
Training status for cadets
Post by:
[R*]Pancher
on
April 06, 2008, 15:14:35 PM
To see how your training goes visit our training board where we update how your training is going and etc
.
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&board=44.0
Title:
(( Re: Training status for cadets ))
Post by:
Frederick
on
April 06, 2008, 20:01:36 PM
(( May I suggest using complete words such as "your" and not "u"? :) Just a tip. ))
Title:
Re: Training status for cadets
Post by:
[R*]Pancher
on
April 08, 2008, 22:56:27 PM
Changed
Title:
(( Re: Training status for cadets ))
Post by:
Frederick
on
April 10, 2008, 00:02:51 AM
(( Ok, that's better. Hope I didn't sound rude the way I said it. I just wanted to point out the error. ))
Title:
Re: Training status for cadets
Post by:
[R*]Pancher
on
April 28, 2008, 21:30:35 PM
We are still working hard to pass more Cadets to become SAPD Officers. At the mean time patrol with Officer who can learn u alot, teach u and guide u.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal